By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If Sony leave the gaming market

ermmm i would go with the 360. the Wii is noelty gaming for me, unless NINTY make a proper console for hardcore gamers, then i would rather go with NINTY. I prefer NINTY games over XBOX ones generally. XBOX only has 2 games that interest me; halo and Gears. Ninty has zelda, mario, meteroid, kirby, house of the dead, mario kart, f zero, killer instincts, kid icarus, starfox, that new sega game called madhouse or summat, fatal frame and im sure ive missed a few out.
The only thing stopping me now are the graphics and the casual side of things.

Around the Network

If Sony leave the gaming market .... then the world would be a much better place.

Just kidding.

Anyway won't affect me at all as I have never owned a Sony console and probably never will. I would still get the Nintendo console and maybe the Microsoft console if that's where the best version of Pro Evolution, Resident Evil and Splinter Cell are available.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Hello0o0o0o0o Mr PC

it depends on their next console. I'm not biased towards Microsoft or Nintendo (In fact I loved the SNES) but if they make a Wii 2, I would go for the next Xbox.

@ Fei-Hung

Killer Instinct isn't NINTY anymore ;)

i'd die

Around the Network

can i answer for MikeB? ok well i'll do it anyway. If sony went out, MikeB would cry and then go on a Kill Bill style vengeance trip to kill Bill ( how appropriate was that :p). hehehehe

If Sony left, someone would take their place. I already own a Wii and a PC so I think I would be able to survive. But I wouldn't be happy.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Meh then I'd hope SEGA would make consoles again and make them right like they always used to =(

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

yeh, wish sega would make a come back. i'd defo buy a sega console!

I'd pick PC, because Nintendo and Microsoft are communists and want to enslave my penis to make super babies.