By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name the hardest games you have ever played.

Defender in an Arcade.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

thunderforce 4 on the megadrive on mania setting

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Super Ghouls N' Ghosts.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Zelda: LttP

Pretty much it, not that all my other games are easy or anything, but I have pretty much given up beating this game.

Ghosts n' Goblins and all its sequels
Battletoads
Super Mario 2: The Lost Levels

The NES had some really hard games.

Around the Network

Shadow of the beast II

Mario Bros The lost levels and Cadash

I agree with chess games and Super Ghouls n' Ghosts... Can't remember of any other "hard" games...
I did take forever to beat the first zelda... but that's because it was my first game and my sister told me the trick was to kill ganon with the wooden sword and wooden arrows...the only way to do that was to never upgrade swords so I had to restart the game n all...it was actually easy with the wooden stuff ^^ (cause of the practice it was to go thru the game with it...)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Metroid (NES) and boost guardian in Metroid Prime 2!

1) Any Ninja Gaiden (its like they hate us and dont want us to beat the game)
2) Contra series
3) Eternal Champions ( every time u lost a fight, you were put back to the previous stage! I never completed the game :s)