By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name the hardest games you have ever played.

Super Ghouls n' Ghosts

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

Super Mario Bros.

Even after all these years, I didn't even finish this classic game! Stupid stupid Lakitus! >_

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

FinalEvangelion said:
Super Ghouls n' Ghosts

This.  Only game I've ever traded.

Although, I was only in second grade when I gave up on this game and traded it in.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Warhawk.....pwned everytime

DoDonPachi DOJ is in an insane league of its own...

the2bears - the indie shmup blog
Around the Network

ninja gaiden (nes)
Graduis (nes)
Contra

the2bears said:
DoDonPachi DOJ is in an insane league of its own...

Agreed 100%! Cave shooters are just like that: they like to make you fall on your ass twice before you can even blink again! Don't even ask me how.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Super Metriod Series
Ninja Gaiden Series
Melee on Very Hard...lol

Old Brawl code..ask for my new one..

Battletoads
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the NES
DMC3 (Note: this was the first game in the series I played)

1.Descent
2. Battletoads
3.Call of Cthulhu