By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 to outsell the Nintendo Wii, apparently...

SnowWhitesDrug said:
absolute madness! i cant bear to read the whole thing ! :'( is an abomination!

viva la wii!

This is madness!!!

THIS IS ...SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

LOL @ the chart !  ^^

• The Wii is for many people little more than a glorified toy. It is just a box for playing Wii Sports or Wii Fit. If these people want proper gaming they will buy a 360.
  •  

F'n fanboys make me sick. That's all I know for sure.

I don't need your console war.
    It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
    You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

The Wii is going to have a very short production life, perhaps four years, before it is replaced by a SuperWii that will correct its weaknesses.

Dumb joke confirmed.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
    You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:

• The Wii is for many people little more than a glorified toy. It is just a box for playing Wii Sports or Wii Fit. If these people want proper gaming they will buy a 360.
  •  

F'n fanboys make me sick. That's all I know for sure.

You should ignore the ignorance Zen... The fact is all consoles are glorified toys, always have been... and for him to think the 360 is less of a toy then Wii is stupidity, at least the Wii is a much more fun toy, the toy that everyone wants to play with ;)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

FAIL.

Simply cause its the same arguments said over and over again.

The wii will not be catched, there is nothing you, me or anyone can do to prevent Wii winning.

You should just focus on playing this so called greates catalogue of games, there must be something there your good at.

Nintendo = Innovation = Wii

We seriously need to unban this dude. Seriously, invite him back. I need someone here that makes up reality and then debates you on it.

God bless his soul, Im going to his site and lubbing on him.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

MaxwellGT2000 said:

This thread deserves MS paint chartz!!! 

Edit: My 1500th post!

LOL!   I can't stop laughing at this chart!!!!!  WTF is the spiral all about (I mean yeah I get it, but statistically how is a spiral represented!)  This is hilarious man... Oh boy

Perfect 10!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

LOL people selling their Wiis back in time! Ethiopia. THis is priceless!!!

I'm still laughing. You Sir! are a genious!!~

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Commando said:
    MaxwellGT2000 said:

This thread deserves MS paint chartz!!! 

Edit: My 1500th post!

LOL!   I can't stop laughing at this chart!!!!!  WTF is the spiral all about (I mean yeah I get it, but statistically how is a spiral represented!)  This is hilarious man... Oh boy

Perfect 10!

u took the words outta my mouth commando LMFAO it seems the wii and ps3 have time traveling capabilities !!