By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which franchise is better: Super smash bros, Dead or alive, or tekken?

I would have to say Dead or alive or tekken. But I'm leaning towards Dead or alive because of the hot woman. What do you guys think?

Around the Network

For me its Tekken, but expect SSB to be the favorite one :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Well I do like DOA but more for the visual if ya get what I'm saying haha.

But Smash Bros easily. Hard to compare these kind of fighters considering SSB is a lot different than Tekken and DOA but I'd still say SSB is better.

you can't really compare SSBB to the others IMHO

Hmm... This is a hard choice between DOA and Smash Bros.

I'll say Smash Bros. because there's more people to play it with. DOA's gameplay is better though.

Around the Network

SSBB. Although even though they're all fighters you almost can't really compare them. It's like comparing a 2D platformer to a 3D one.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
  • DoA: Nothing but T&A, I can find better on the internet with the added bonus that browsing the internet is more fun than that game.
  • Tekken: As far as I'm concerned they killed Tekken when they killed Kunimitsu.  The series ended with Tekken Tag.
  • Smash Bros: Gripes about this game?  I don't know, there's a lack of Mega Man?  That's about all I got.

So yeah, Smash Bros.

SSB easily

you might as well just say who do you like sony, microsoft or nintendo?

i like Tekken because tekken 2&3 were awesome, but right now i like SSB more because tekken on PS2 has been bit disappointing, we will see how tekken 6 will fare though

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I Like Smash Bros. because it's a better multiplayer game, more chaotic, and most importantly: more fun.