By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which franchise is better: Super smash bros, Dead or alive, or tekken?

tekken

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

Super Smash Bros.

Tekken is the best if you are someone who likes to really master a game and appreciates an in depth system of counters and combos. Tekken is my favorite by far.

SSBB is more fun to play casually with people who aren't very good at games. Some will claim its deep but rolling around and blocking a lot then hitting the same 4 or 5 moves which all use the same button does not make a deep game. Fun yes, deep no. Also I thought Tekken Force was the worst most tacked on single player option in any fighting game, then I played the SSBB single player game and realized the Tekken one wasn't that bad at all in comparison....

PSN ID: ChosenOne feel free to add me

Only thing about Brawl is there's no skill involved. There's nothing for you to practice, no combos, ect. It's the most basic and primitive fighter.

Super Smash Bros =/

Brawl FC: 2106-1814-5245

Around the Network

For me...smash bros. I used to like tekken a lot...but i got bored

Smash bros for me.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Tekken, but I didn't play any SSB so it's hard to say.

Another thing I don't like about Brawl is how unbalanced and broken it is...

I still like the game though.

doa for the titties

smash bros brawl for the sheer exhilaration.

A mix of the two would make my head explode.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)