By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - KH3, What Do You Want To See?

Seihyouken said:
-Kingdom Hearts 1 style chests

I don't know... they both have pretty epic chests if you ask me...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I just want to see it.

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

Released On Wii w/ only Waggle on no GC controller support - I'll happily skip it.

Released On Wii w/ GC controller support - I'll probably buy a Wii again to play it.

Released on an HD console - I'll be super hyped as I'm with FF XIII and Vs XIII.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Air Bud and Song of the South! Wooooooooot!

Worlds: Pixar worlds, or at leasy Toy Story. (FTW) Sword in the Stone, Hunchback of Notre Dame. And most importantly, Robin Hood. And less duplicating worlds, at least 5 worlds in KH2 we'd been to before out of 10 Disney Worlds, and one wasn't even playable...as such (Little Mermaid).

FF characters: More FF8 then just Squall, all the other 5 main ones really...Just more characters, the one we have are just FF7 or don't fight you in the Colleseum. Be great to be able to fight in the colleseum more FF characters, XII characters included. And do adult versions of the island FF characters.

Battle system from 2 was fine just make it a little harder. And less dependence on Sora so, if a person wants they can just sit back and watch Donald and Goofy take the enemies down. FF summons as summons, not like disney summons that stay but are one off animations that do a lot of one off damage.

New and great voice actors like previous games, on PS3 and most importantly...

No Roxas or any character that looks like him, there is a reason he wasn't meant to exist in the first place. He's crap.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

ya, they do have to add pixar.

i'd like to see a bug's world, which they can do all in this game, and also the incredibles and one more. save a big one like toy story for a future game.

At first some screenshots would be pretty good ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Three words: expressive motion control. Gesture-based magic = win.

In terms of franchises, I'd prefer that things stay classic-Disney, perhaps with some non-classic cameos (e.g. Stitch) but no more. There are some good movies in the non-classic set, but they don't fit the aesthetic of this series well. In particular, I do NOT want to see Pixar.

I don't want to see Atlantica again, but I'm resigned to the fact that it will appear in every KH game that will ever be made because The Little Mermaid is Nomura's favorite Disney movie. He claims it's because he thinks the underwater animation is cool, but frankly he's not fooling anyone.

Moar Fantasia, please.

A micro-sized world based on The Rescuers, and possibly The Great Mouse Detective, could work well. The series has some micro-sized worlds already -consider parts of Wonderland- so it wouldn't be completely unprecedented.

Robin Hood. Nuff said.

More nifty cosmological stuff. Unfortunately Nomura screwed up the cosmology pretty badly with KH2, but I wouldn't put it past him to repair the damage.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

thekitchensink said:
Seihyouken said:
-Kingdom Hearts 1 style chests

I don't know... they both have pretty epic chests if you ask me...

you're wet for that lol

more pixar

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite