By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Major Spore bugs/glitches/crashes EA too busy counting dollars.

Random Person B said:
Why do people expect customer support for pirated games? Why do people expect pirated games to not be buggy?

This.

That said, I'm now delaying my purchase until I have proof the game will run properly.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
Random Person B said:
Why do people expect customer support for pirated games? Why do people expect pirated games to not be buggy?

This.

That said, I'm now delaying my purchase until I have proof the game will run properly.

Try it yourself (see bold), then buy the game if you like it. That's what I'm doing.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Were does it say it was a pirated game? Spore has been out since Friday in Europe...

makes me wonder how many times the universe crashed when god created it... perhaps the whole 7 day thing was a big headache for god.

this is exactly why i hate EA. they dont care if there game has problems. they also make crap ports so they can make more money.

Around the Network

Between this and the idiotic anti-piracy measures, my interest in Spore has gone from OMGOMGOMG!!! to "wait and see."

Why did EA have to mess this up?

shio said:
That really sucks. Many of those issues are probably Securom related.

most likely, useless POS DRM garbage

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I have been playing Spore for the last 6+ hours and I had 1 crash early in the game as I was entering 2nd section of the game.

I am running it on an HP Pavillion dv2000 laptop. Of course, I have to run it at low settings or it runs as slow as a sloth.

It's alright, but it seems to be more of a click, then wait approach so far for me. I am currently in the Colony section of the game. I made a bad ass battle ship.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Sucks for you guys that won't be able to get the Achievement for reaching the Space Stage in one sitting. :/

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Gotta love EA. Are they trying to make Spore turn out to be the game that could have been?

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson