By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Conduit is starting to get overhyped.

Anything on the Wii and PS3 is usually overhyped, but this game is just stupid.... All it is is another first person shooter. Nothing more. There's already a billion games like this one out already. the Wii is getting better games than the Conduit and it already has games that blows this shit away.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

I think it's getting overhyped yes..I NEED IT

but yeah...it's overhyped..

Yes, The Conduit definitely seems to be overhyped. I also don't see why people think it's graphics are so incredible(for Wii standards), because honestly I don't think it looks all that good.

However, I'm keeping my eye on it, and I hope it convinces me to buy it... Although it has not done it yet.

Riot Of The Blood said:
Anything on the Wii and PS3 is usually overhyped, but this game is just stupid.... All it is is another first person shooter. Nothing more. There's already a billion games like this one out already. the Wii is getting better games than the Conduit and it already has games that blows this shit away.

LOL....

Name them.

itll end up first party

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

Starting to be over-hyped? The game has been way over blown for a really long time now. It got to be one of the first in an ever growing list of generic FPS games coming to the Wii and the developers know how to hype a title so it has a lot of unrealistic expectations attached to it.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

tehsage said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

LOL....

Name them.

Haha... I must've missed several generations of gaming to have missed billions of games like The Conduit.

Educate yourself about the game before you go and make ridiculous comments like this one.

I don't think the game is being overhyped. The guys developing this are putting a butt-load of time and dedication into the project, so I think their efforts should be recognized. There aren't many games with these controls (and even less that do them well) so I'm really anticipating this game. It looks great.

Sherlock99 said:
the only game i would consider overhyped is LBP someone actually said LBP is the Mario killer lol.

Oh come on....that's not a fair example.....that was Rock_on.  The guy is an extreme example and is nowhere near the actions of a regular Sony fan.  Nothing is a Mario killer, LBP is a great game that I can't wait for.

I'm not sure wether it's overhyped or underhyped but the game doesn't looking to be pushing anything except the Wii's graphical capabilities , alot of people will be disapointed by this game.

Million said:
I'm not sure wether it's overhyped or underhyped but the game doesn't looking to be pushing anything except the Wii's graphical capabilities , alot of people will be disapointed by this game.

Ooooh! Ooohh! Tell my fortune next!