By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Conduit is starting to get overhyped.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Nintendo themselves decide to publish the game.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

Around the Network

I would love it if ubisoft published this game, just to shut down the rampaging Nintendo "WAAAAAAA ubisoft won't make decent games for the Wii, BOYCOTT THEM! (completely ignoring NMH)" Crowd.

its not overhyped... at all.

Phoenix_Wiight said:
its not overhyped... at all.

That's your opinion.  :D

As long as they deliver what they promise, I'm glad for the hype. :3

Around the Network

the only game i would consider overhyped is LBP someone actually said LBP is the Mario killer lol.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Sherlock99 said:
the only game i would consider overhyped is LBP someone actually said LBP is the Mario killer lol.

I think the "Mario killer" thing is definitely overblown seeing as they are 2 different types of games, but don't underestimate LBP.  A lot of people are going to want to participate in this community based game.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

akuma587 said:
Untouch said:
Start saying that about LBP.
;)

The Conduit is having trouble even finding a publisher...whereas Sony is really pushing LBP.  One forebodes much better than the other.

Trouble finding a publisher?  Since when?

It's also known they'll reveal their publisher in 2-3 weeks.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

It's not overhyped at all--if anything, it's UNDERhyped. None of the Wii fans I know in real life (outside teh intarwebz) has any idea what The Conduit it.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Like always its only on the internet(gamingsites) where games get overhyped

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints