By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Who thinks X360>Wii on 9/11 in Japan?

wow media create has wii at 35k while famitsu has it at 24k, i don't think i've seen that big of a difference before. That's almost a 50% difference.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

I think there will be supply issues that would make this impossible even if the demand was there.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Not at all, I expect it to either be even with the PS3 or slightly outsell it, but nothing more. Wii will still move 30k+ consoles.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

yea i got a feeling wii won't fall far enough to be outsold by 360. If we does fall somewhere in the low 20ks, then it might be possible, but even then i think it is less than 40% chance.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

I predict, that for the week of 9/11 Xbox360 does 12k. I don't think the demand is as high as people say it is. It'll beat the PS3, but not the Wii ever.

Around the Network

a big naaaah

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Even if it does, who cares? Beating something for one week at it's lowest while you have a big release is meaningless. Short term bumps = waste of time. What really matters is what the weekly average is because long term that's what makes the sales.

The 360 in Japan is irrelevant, it's sales are simply so small they do not matter to anyone other than their diehard fans, and no release or anything anyone can do is ever going to change that this generation.

Infinite Undiscovery is not going to be as huge as ToV.
Pass the Wii?I wonder whether 360 can really pass PS3 again before we are talking about Wii.

The source's post responds to your question. it's no way.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

On Famitsu I think it might be,but not on VGChartz and MediaCreate.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"