By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Racist Sony Ad For the PSP

Meh, this one (or the whole series actually) is worse

There's even a nice little comic about it.

Around the Network

They're both women.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I could care less if it's old, i've never seen it. Thats wrong man. Next thing you know they come out with a Yellow PSP and it's an asian killing a white person.

well i am mixed race and it dont bother me.

thats like saying capcom is raciest because resident evil is a white dude killing all those black folk

I liked the 'Dude, get your own' ads, especially the one in the plane.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

If it were the other way arround (like a Wii add, Black is comming) would it still be called racist??

But I do see how the girl holding the Black person's face can be degrading :/ bad taste of the marketing departement...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

wow this is really old

old .. and not racist...

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Hephaestos said:
If it were the other way arround (like a Wii add, Black is comming) would it still be called racist??

But I do see how the girl holding the Black person's face can be degrading :/ bad taste of the marketing departement...

Has Nintendo come out with Ad's like Sony? No...either they were really cheesy back in the 80's and 90's or they were open to all like today. The only acceptable Sony commercials involve MGS4. Nintendo's gimmick "Wii play" and they go into various world cultures and ethnicities homes and play in various languages. It's a more casual and humbling approach.

My god thats so old... let me guess, soon we will discuss that old Nintendo jar full of nails from the N64 period?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!