By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Racist Sony Ad For the PSP

STAGE google is your friend.

Around the Network

I'm of predominant Asian (Chinese) and Hispanic (Peruvian) decent so I'm seen as a "minority" in the United States while married to a woman of predominant Euporean (German) decent. Racism stems from hate. If you see racism from these ads, it was stemmed from the hate in the viewer's heart. S.T.A.G.E., stop hating SONY so much.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

so wait a bitch fight between a white woman and a black woman is racist.
This reminds of south park: where cartman hits token with a rock and is accused of hate-crime.

Oh yeah the black kid in south park is named Token Black. South park is racist now right?

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

How is it possible be racist when we are all in the same race?

Sure, you can call it color-discrimination, but it's not racism. That's one of the stupidest ideas our world has ever come up with, and it's only made us feel more divided from each other. I don't see what good came from it.

Someday, our future generations are going to look back on us, laugh, and think we were complete idiots for thinking that our different skin colors makes us any different from each other.