By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Mario & Sonic @ Olympics screens!

The only game you'll ever see Peach in that position, it'll sell millions.

Around the Network

I'll agree that the graphics just get the job done. Sega really could have done a little more and have some time to add a bit of extra polish. I hope they do that and really perfect the controls.

This is one of the few mini game collections I'm looking forward too.

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

A Must have game anyone know how they can help me in my problem written in my signature

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
ArtofAngels said:
The only game you'll ever see Peach in that position, it'll sell millions.

That's one thing... I can't stand Peach  It's because I have to save her butt with my hero Mario to complete the game, but I'd rather let her in the hands eh claws of the flame blowing monster and let him live a happily ever after life with her.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

This....a Multi-million seller? Nah.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:

Would you say that about Mario Party 8 before it came out?

I think it's Multi-Million assured. 

Its pretty much expected how I thought it would look. I see this selling millions!!!!!!!!!! but only because it has the words MARIO AND SONIC

If the controls are spot on, I don't have a problem with these images and the graphics as is. Better visuals will not sell more games on this title.

WiiGirl, I'm with you... still waiting for an excellent tennis game to come out! My Wii Sports PRO rating can't get any higher.

http://www.subodesign.com

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Guitar Hero III, Ghost Squad, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports, Wii Play
mrstickball said:

You seen the sales figures for the LAST Olympics branded title(s)?

Those damned things sold through the roof for week after week - and they were utterly crap.

Take the Olympics license, add Mario - the most popular video game character ever - Sonic - his long-time rival, and arguably the 2nd-most popular character. Mix in the production values of Sega, and game design/feedback direct from Mr Miyamoto...

The top it off with "direct user control" courtesy of the Wiimote (or DS)...

In so many ways, it could be the ultimate casual game. Way off the radar for most (conventional) gamers though.

BTW, reminded me of this thread (one I started many moons ago now...):

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=349

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

WiiGirl76 said:
Oh and let me guess how that is... horrible... I'm pretty close ain't I?

Looks like Wii Sports with more sports and with Nintendo and Sega characters. So yes for me this looks unappealing. Also, I'm not referring to the looks of the game or anything.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!