By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Mario & Sonic @ Olympics screens!

I think it could be a lot of fun...depends how much content is the game, how many events, etc.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

see i really don't understand how anyone can beat Sonic in a race.

I am honestly sick and tired of Mario being able to do everything in the freaking world. anywho looks fun.

ckmlb said:
WiiGirl76 said:
Oh and let me guess how that is... horrible... I'm pretty close ain't I?

Looks like Wii Sports with more sports and with Nintendo and Sega characters. So yes for me this looks unappealing. Also, I'm not referring to the looks of the game or anything.

While It's probobly dull for you, it's amazing for the rest. Expecially as a fan of bopth franchises. It's a fanboys dream

But visuals don't matter much here. It's all about the game play. So, hopefully it will do well their. I also think the weird outlines may be from the lighting.

this game is a real dissapointment to me. all the years we've been waiting to see a sonic/mario game and they create this garbage
stop wasting my time with another wii sports esk title nintendo and put some effort into this game that could be our only chance at a mario/sonic showdown

PSN ID: cgnobody

Xbox Gamertag: cgnobodyX

Wii friend code: 1445-3731-4393-2518

To everyone pointing out the sillyness of Sonic and Mario racing eachother. I'd just like to say that you've clearly never seen loony toons. Speedy Gonzales was no where near as fast as the Road Runner, and yet when they raced eachother it was actualy very close. Not to mention Pepe Le Pew slowly prancing after that poor little cat. And yet he was always right behind her.  Infact, come to think of it, Bugs Bunny could burough through the ground faster than he could run on land.

yes, the world of cartoons and videogames regularily play around with character speed. Don't fear this equalization. embrace it, and all the possiblities it brings.

P.S. I haven't seen anyone complain about SSBB's crazy equalization.

P.P.S. Yes I realize everyone is kidding, and so am I

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

One more thing. This game is EXACTLY what our fat assed nations need.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

your mother said:

I remember playing Track and Field about 25 years ago in the arcades so yes, very fond memories of blistering my fingers rubbing and pressing buttons like a demon possessed.

Hahaha! Wow, and I thought I was one of the only people to remember that game. It was a personal favorite of mine that stood up, and quite well I might add, to the new arcades for litterally decades!

It's too bad there were some levels I just couldn't get very far in. I always seemed to get owned on the shotput level. Part of the major issue for me was simply trying to figure out the controls for each stage!

I've been telling my friend for years that Nintendo needs to put out an Olympics game, due to their masses of sports titles; It only seems more majestic on some plane that now Sonic is involved. 

I know SEGA and Nintendo have my money already on this title.

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355