By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP will be Mario killer

LOL X-D i love this

Around the Network

jajajajajajajajjajjaajajaja that was funny, now can we come back to the real life

100% Mexican Power

CrazzyMan said:
This will be MORE epic, AFTER LBP sales. =)

agreed it will be a huge ROFL

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Of Course! Like Haze was the Halo-Killer^^

You guys always talk a lot of shit about future games. Just wait until the games out! I mean, at the moment no not-sonyboy even knows what a sackboy is!

Around the Network

LBP may indeed kill Mario--once. But he's already been to the top of the castle and received 99 lives from Yoshi

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Fernando said:

It's nice to see people with special needs contributing to this forum

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
The only mascot that ever came close to being a Mario killer was Sonic, and look where he is now!

Duking it out with Mario in sports and fighting tournaments, and usually losing :p

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
tabsina said:
DarkNight_DS said:
Dewey Cox should have written a song about LBP. It'll be big and huge and walk hard. ;)

I'm still not sure how things are going to turn out for LBP. It's got a lot of hype, a lot of it all seems to be people just joking around. Will the joking about it help it's sales in the end?

really? i haven't gotten that impression at all.. the people who are hyped for it seem fairly genuine about their hype for it.. that doesn't mean anything though in terms of how well it'll do in sales

I guess you missed all the threads on several sites about how huge the game was going to be? LIKE HUGE!  It'll be freaking HUGE!

I figure most of the people saying it'll be huge were being jokers.  Some people didn't clue in that everyone saw it as a running gag and all.

I'm assuming that's one of the reasons this thread was created.  To talk about how HUGE the game was going to be.  Most people just haven't gotten the joke.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Fernando said:

It's nice to see people with special needs contributing to this forum

I lol'd

Pixel Art can be fun.