By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart Blue Shell- Infinite Mode!

Watch this sadist at work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBB7akssziA

Could someone else embed it?  I can't get it to work.

Stof: there ya go.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network

this is a very evil person, especially when he tortures the last person with blue shells.

as someone who likes to wreck havoc in mkwii i enjoyed this video and the last 15 seconds made me laugh out laud

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Good thing I haven't played online yet.

Pixel Art can be fun.

LOL.....The 11th place guy at the end......That was funny..

I hate the blue shell and this makes me hate it even more. In fact I have come close to hating Mario kart just because of the blue shell and really hope Nintendo remove it from future games. It just doesn't have any logic. Why punish 1st but not 2nd? It's a stupid item that introduces to much luck into the game.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

Horrifying, but funny (Thanks stof).
Notice in his vid description he says he doesn't use it to come in first. So he's only mostly evil.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

That's just plain evil >_>
most evilist thing anyone could ever done.

I sure hope Nintendo will do something to prevent this. Haven't played Mario Kart Wii online much but I know a race like this one would kill the whole experience for me.

Signature goes here!

I've seen this done online to whoever's in first and seen about nine people lose first place including myself. Luckily I came in second or third and left the room. People that do this kind of crap need to be kicked in the balls hard. The other one that I really hate is the Grumble Volcano "shortcut" that let's the person that does it bypass the course completely. People that intentionally try to mess up people with a high VR by falling a lap behind and pelting them with items are great too. Why do people do this kind of crap?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Also saying that he doesn't do it to the person in first is full of crap. Everyone of those blue shells hit the person in first except the one's the hit the people that hadn't completed the race yet and were in 1st out of the racers remaining. Brawl 4 Life told me that he ran encountered someone doing this with a 9999 VR rating (that's the highest rating possible). I hope that person is proud. If i met him I'd have to kick him in the balls hard.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger