By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gears2 Fans Vs Resistance2 Fans, friendly bet

jerseyboy609 said:
Uh oh, let me get my popcorn ready

I don't think you will need popcorn, maybe just some tissues for the Gears fans come november 10

Around the Network

I´m in for Gears 2, Epic know their stuff and part 2 looks to be even better than part 1... I´m not saying Resistance 2 won´t be good... Gears 2 will just be better... all just my oppinion of course but I am willing to put my money where my mouth is...

Put me down for Gears 2 for sure. It will be more accessable and in the 1-2 weeks reviewers have to play the game, and write a review...it will score better.

That and the fact that Insomniac have yet to have a AAA game this gen...

EDIT. Actually don't put me down for anything. I don't think either will be be all end all game of 2008 so...

Also, let's not forget the VERY positive hands-ons of Gears 2 from IGN. They even gave the game ''Best graphical technology'' award at this year's E3, and we all know graphics is a huge argument for Xbox and PS3 fan of boys! ^^

I guess it will come down to this: One will have the superior story, one will have the superior multiplayer. Guess which ones?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
Also, let's not forget the VERY positive preview of Gears 2 from IGN. They even gave the game ''Best graphical technology'' award at this year's E3, and we all know graphics is a huge argument for Xbox and PS3 fan of boys! ^^

That;s one of the reasons that I thinkt hey;re biased. Crysis warhead should have won best graphics easily.

Around the Network
DeotoxSlayer said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Also, let's not forget the VERY positive preview of Gears 2 from IGN. They even gave the game ''Best graphical technology'' award at this year's E3, and we all know graphics is a huge argument for Xbox and PS3 fan of boys! ^^

That;s one of the reasons that I thinkt hey;re biased. Crysis warhead should have won best graphics easily.

I totally agree with you, but Gears of War 2 is shaping to be one of the best looking console game of this generation in terms of graphics, and nobody can deny that! Unreal Engine 3 is at its best here, and I'm sure they'll start work on UE 4 after this one is released.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:

I guess it will come down to this: One will have the superior story, one will have the superior multiplayer. Guess which ones?

Based on the first games, this will no doubt be Resistance for both.

I'll play, Gears of War 2

Also, I think it would be best if you use Gamerankings. It uses only established sites for the final score and that way nobody can cry IGN biased.

Put me down for Gears 2 :) lol.

Consoles Owned: XBOX 360, Wii, DS and PSP.

Put me down for Resistance 2

^_^