By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Join the Sonic Support Squad

^ nope, Sonic Cronicles... that's my most wanted sonic game at the moment

Around the Network

@amp

As do I. Yeah, a talking sword is... iffy, but Sonic the Were-hog just puts a bad taste in my mouth. I love the 2D elements implemented in Unleashed however... so all is not lost.

Still, the thought of the Secret Rings team taking what was great and fixing that which wasn't so hot is a good feeling. Go Sonic go!

I'm interested in both these titles, and Sonic Chronicles as well. I'll be keeping an eye on all three of them.

The Were-hog just bothers me. A talking sword I'm fine with for some reason.

I actually found Sonic and the Secret Rings pretty enjoyable despite a few misteps. They promised no more dinosaur egg collecting in their new game so that's a step in the right direction.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I just loved the "Race to the finish" missions. There were some moments of greatness in that game for sure. From surfing on a plank of wood to riding the rainbow roads. Awesome indood.

I hope that you'll start out somewhat faster in Black Knight. Having to upgrade just to turn and run faster wasn't a very good idea IMO.

Oh, and you have the ability to play as Knuckles and Shadow in Black Knight, although it's just optional. Still, I know who I'll be playing as!

---

Oh, and I've added anyone who joined the Squad as a friend. I just figured that if you love Sonic, you must be pretty cool.

The leveling up was horrible. So was the backward walking control. Besides for that I thought that the game was pretty darned cool.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I'll definitely join. I grew up playing Nintendo and Sega consoles so I love Mario and Sonic. One of my favorite Sonic games is Sonic Adventure for the dreamcast and I really can't wait for the new Sonic games. I'm really looking forward to the new Sonic game for the DS.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Joins and has a flashback of his first Sonic experience in the shopping mall. XD

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

I don't think Sonic needs us to defend him. The sales are already a slap in the face to the haters.

I'll join, it's true that Sonic is a gaming Icon, he has his own style. The 2-d handheld Sonic games have been good, so at least it's not all bad for him.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I remember I hated Sonic back in the Nintendo vs Sega days but I've come to actually like those old games.

Also, I thought Sonic and the Secret Rings was a good game.