By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Join the Sonic Support Squad

I don't support Kim Possible avatars, or MK Wii lovers. I also don't support Austrians.

By the by, why are you no longer boycotting Konami, Ubisoft, Beer, Outdoors, or the Wii-Shop channel?

Around the Network

i'm there man, i'm there.
i have a feeling Sonic is going to start doing better again though.

Unleashed truley looks amazing, and I havn't said that about a Sonic game in a very long time. Sonic and the Black Knight looks fun aswell, and Sonic Chronicles is bound to be good.

RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
I don't support Kim Possible avatars, or MK Wii lovers. I also don't support Austrians.

By the by, why are you no longer boycotting Konami, Ubisoft, Beer, Outdoors, or the Wii-Shop channel?

There are more important things in life than stupid boycotts. Only uncool and untrendy people still have boycott lines in their signature.

So that makes me cool and trendy!

Awesome!

I'm definitely a part of this. I love Sonic, grew up on the guy!

Hey whatever happened to the beer boycott....?

How can you Boycott Beer?

Around the Network

I'll definitely join!
I love Sonic

Rol you need a beer badly.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

sonic is like micheal jackson, his earlier work is amazing, once he turned 3d (plastic surgery for MJ) he became crap.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Well now I gotta take it out of my sig, I can't be with the beer bocott if the freakin creator left... I'll replace it with this sonic thing. You better not cop out of it!

Here I am. DMJ's alternate account. *inside joke*

I already am a member of the Sonic Support Squad. I own Sonic and the Secret Rings and I like it. Anyone that want's a piece can come get some.

Also, I see Sonic in Brawl. Not Spryro or Crash or Banjo. Why? He already kicked all of their butts.

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games is on well it's way to selling 900 trillion copies.

I don't need to support Sonic. He could smash all of his haters into dust particles. He just chooses not to. I support Sonic because I WANT TO.

Who's with us?

GO!!! GO!!! SONIC!!!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger