By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Join the Sonic Support Squad

Cougarman said:
sonic is like micheal jackson, his earlier work is amazing, once he turned 3d (plastic surgery for MJ) he became crap.

lol, +10 Cougar

Around the Network

Sonic is the reason why I love video games.

I grew up with the Blue Blur, and with each Genesis game the stakes grew higher, the world grew larger, and the Blue Blur became faster and faster. It was one great experience after the other. To this day Sonic & Knuckles is my favorite video game of all time.

However, after Sonic 3D Blast (Or Sonic 3D: Flickies Island) something wasn't right. To this day something (or many things) isn't right. It's been mediocre title after mediocre title. It's disheartening, but like many others, I always anticipate the next title. Hoping for the very best Sonic can offer. Yeah, I've been disappointed, but I still come in contact with some elements in those games that are absolutely brilliant.

To this day I'm a die hard Sonic fan. More or less a classic/2D Sonic fan. I don't approve of Shadow or Silver (or any Sonic "friend" after Knuckles...), Robotnik is a much better name than Eggman, and the Death Egg is the coolest doomsday device ever conceived.

So, as co-founder of the Sonic Support Squad, I encourage all of you Sonic fans to show your support of the Blue Blur. You don't even have to agree with my or Rol's personal Sonic tastes (Sure... you can like Shadow if you really want to). If you want you can let me know if you joined, and I'll put you on the official Sonic Support Squad list. Yeah, it's crappy incentive, but it's time to show the world your true color. And that color is blue.

Sonic died with the Dreamcast....:(

RolStoppable said:
Cougarman said:
sonic is like micheal jackson, his earlier work is amazing, once he turned 3d (plastic surgery for MJ) he became crap.

I'll see you tomorrow in Mario Kart Wii. You will get punished for this comment. You can trust me on that, even though I have a Kim Possible avatar.

you gonna have to do really badly to be near me in MKWII, and when you are at my level i will destroy with my starman and red shells, just ask pichu if you dont believe me :P

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

i think chronicles will be good, but I feel unleashed will be a mediocre game at best. Not seen much of the black knight yet

Around the Network

There.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

RolStoppable said:
Cougarman said:

I'll see you tomorrow in Mario Kart Wii. You will get punished for this comment. You can trust me on that, even though I have a Kim Possible avatar.

Don't worry Younis i got your back . We shall take out that evil tyrant known as Roland or die trying . As for Sonic  I still have respect for him just not his games . But hopefully these future games will change my mind .

Go Blue Team!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Count me in! I pledge allegiance to the blue blur.

Sonic is a LEGEND just like his makers Sonic CD is one of the greatest platformers of all time, Sonic 2 is simply amazing and Sonic rush is also great.....

Sonic can be done good in 3D aswell

Sonic adventure 2 on the dreamcast proves that

If im honest what sega need to do is stop adding new good guy characters and finally give robotnic a decent sidekick, a meaningful one
And i also feel as though its only a matter of time before sonic returns to greatness