By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I ask for your help in the next few days

Best wishes . Hope everything turns out ok.

Around the Network

good luck stay safe

rudyrsr8 said:
outlawauron said:

As many of you know, Hurricane Gustav is looking pretty bad. To top onto that, myself, Zucas, and makingmusic will all be in Baton Rouge (where the eye is projected to cross over). Note to mods/admins: Makingmusic has already evacuated New Orleans and is on his way to Baton Rouge, so he won't be on for a while.

I ask for your prayers for our and everyone else in our region. We are going to need any kind of help over the next few days. Thanks everyone and I hope no other member of the forum is also going through this.

EDIT: Blast! I had terrible grammer in the thread title.

You should head towards like altanta or something and go to Six flags to make the best out of it.

Ya, but we can hold out in Baton Rouge. It isn't built in a hole like New Orleans is.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Shouldn't you evacuate out of Louisana since the storm could take an unexpected swerve in course?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

good luck to you and everyone around you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Shouldn't you evacuate out of Louisana since the storm could take an unexpected swerve in course?

Not exactly. There are many factors to take into consideration whenever making those kind of decisions. We can't leave because of personal circumstances and family who can not make the trip. Besides, where will we stay? We can we go? We could travel to Texas, but there are also many things we need to do after the storm is over. There are going some displaced people and my family will volunteer time and money as we did for Katrina.

In a sadder note, we also need to protect our home and family. Displaced people are sometimes very desparte. There was huge increase in crime after Katrina for obvious reasons. Although, this one is being handled much better than Katrina (due to us now having a compotent governor), but there are many things that you have to consider. Besides, us Southern folk are stubborn.

i pray for u and all those harmed by the hurricane good luck and god bless

I dont believe in Jebus or his dad so I cant/wont pray for you.=P

Anyways dont even worry about it. Stay in a positive mood throughout and you'll be fine. Dont get all emu with the people around you and you'll be fine.

Valkyria00 said:

I dont believe in Jebus or his dad so I cant/wont pray for you.=P

Anyways dont even worry about it. Stay in a positive mood throughout and you'll be fine. Dont get all emu with the people around you and you'll be fine.

Not a problem. I thought about adding something along the side for people who don't like the thought of "praying", but I didn't feel like being polotically correct.

@ dtewi

Also, everyone will know more as the storm marches on. It is does get worse in the Gulf, then there is a possibility that we will get out of Louisiana.

^
Lol its not that I dont like the thought of praying its just me being....me.=P

Anyways just think about playing Valkyria Chronicles that should get your through it.;)