By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I ask for your help in the next few days

Well, I'm now in Baton Rouge, riding things out at my sister's house. Hope things don't get too bad. >_>

I probably won't be on much if at all, because she has four kids, not to mention the power will probably be out by this time tomorrow.

I'm a bit more worried about this storm than I was about Katrina, because I know a LOT of people at UNO, particularly in the music depratment, that are just like, "If this one's as bad as the last one, I'm just not coming back," including a lot of very close friends. I can deal with losing property and stuff, but not everyone I know. :(

Anywho, thanks for all the prayers, good wishes, etc. guys. :)

Btw, zucas and outlaw were already in Baton Rouge. I'm the only one that has evactuated to Baton Rouge. I noticed some confusion about that earlier in the thread. :)

Also, Gnizmo, another user here, lives in New Orleans and is a student at UNO. He'll be riding things out in Pensacola for the time being. :)

Around the Network

Ah so the four horsemen of apocalypse subdued by a unstoppable natural force. Awesome. yea well I just got the yard and everything cleaned up so no projectiles. Hopefully the rest of the neighborhood will do the same out of courtesy.

Best of wishes mates, i hope this will be over soon and you return to your (Hopefully undamaged) properties.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Simulacrum said:
Whaat...?
You come to vgchartz to hear our pray...?
I dont know whats is going on there but really...

No. I don't to VGC to our pray. I just asked for your thoughts, wishes, prayers, etc as my home is about to get trashed.

@ Chirzum

We will.

@MM

Glad you were able to get on. How bad was the contraflow?

And I hope this isn't as bad as Katrina.  We seemed a whole lot more prepared this time though.

@ Zucas

Me as well. We are going through and picking everything around.

@ Everyone else

Thanks guys.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

i hope u come through it ok

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

South park sucks cow.

toastboy44562 said:
South park sucks cow.

What does that have anything to do with this thread?!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

You have my prayers, bro...Actually all three of you guys do...I hope and pray that nothing serious happens down there...if your property is damage, oh the heck well, your lives is way more important and the property can be easily replaced...

Again I got you guys in prayer and anyone else who is visiting this site as a lurker...

i wish all the people from the areas gustav will hit all the luck in the world, especially vgc members who are going through this hurricane.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Stay safe and try to stay dry.

Protect yourself and your family ... even before your games.

I'll shout one out upstairs for you tonight.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV