By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I ask for your help in the next few days

Good luck guys and BTW, valkyria if I was a mod, I'd ban you. Your smart comments are uncalled for.

Around the Network

Good luck yall, be safe!

halogamer1989 said:
Good luck guys and BTW, valkyria if I was a mod, I'd ban you. Your smart comments are uncalled for.

If you'd ban someone for one comment that can be deemed slightly offensive, I classify you as a hypersensitive jazzerbelly.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Hope you guys stay safe. We will miss you while you're gone.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

dtewi said:
halogamer1989 said:

If you'd ban someone for one comment that can be deemed slightly offensive, I classify you as a hypersensitive jazzerbelly.

Thank you.  Jazz is good for my belly--goes good with Cajun!

Around the Network
halogamer1989 said:
dtewi said:
halogamer1989 said:

The Three Keys To A Good Joke:

1) The Punchline. Make sure that you have a funny joke or quip. It has to be funny, I cannot stress that enough.

2) Timing. If your joke comes too prematurely, you might not get that many laughs. Tension is usually what causes the audience to laugh. If it comes too late, the audience may get bored and not laugh.

3) Delivery. Make sure that your punchline actually makes sense, and deliver it in the funniest way possible.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Good thread. Yea all 3 of us are barring down in Baton Rouge hoping for the best. After Sunday probably won't be online considering we won't have power. Hope yall can deal without us for a few days. I just hope this doesn't do to us what Katrina did to New Orleans because I just don't think I can handle too much property damage right now.

But yea thx for all yalls prayers and hopes even though I'm athiest it's the thought that counts right.

Wow that just sucks balls. Dont tell me you guys were in Orleans when around Katrina time too?

Anyway, I hope you guys make it out ok, and the hurricane doesn't do any major damage to where you guys live.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Good luck and take care.

dtewi said:
halogamer1989 said:
dtewi said:
halogamer1989 said:

The Three Keys To A Good Joke:

1) The Punchline. Make sure that you have a funny joke or quip. It has to be funny, I cannot stress that enough.

2) Timing. If your joke comes too prematurely, you might not get that many laughs. Tension is usually what causes the audience to laugh. If it comes too late, the audience may get bored and not laugh.

3) Delivery. Make sure that your punchline actually makes sense, and deliver it in the funniest way possible.

Actually. I thought it was kinda funny. Then again, I've been said to have been easily pleased.

@ Valkyria

Also, it's part of culture here in the southeast. We pray for just about everything, regardless of whatever religion you claim to be apart of. Although, your response didn't make much sense. Oh well.

@ twesterm

Thanks.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.