By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I ask for your help in the next few days

i hope you guys come back soon, i want to play LBD with ya all.

Around the Network

you can always put your PS3 in front of the levy, should hold it back ;)

JK. Good luck and godspeed dude.

ecurbj said:
You have my prayers, bro...Actually all three of you guys do...I hope and pray that nothing serious happens down there...if your property is damage, oh the heck well, your lives is way more important and the property can be easily replaced...

Again I got you guys in prayer and anyone else who is visiting this site as a lurker...

Thanks ecurbj and everyone. This will probably be my last post for a good bit as my power is likely to be out whenever I wake in the morning. Im going to sleep, and once again thanks.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Even if you guys don't see this post before it is over I want to say good luck to you.

PS: maybe you should start constructing your houses underground like hobbits, it might offer less resistance to the wind for future hurricanes and you would get a lot of park space on the roofs of the houses

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

Good luck to all of yous, stay safe, my thoughts are with you.

Around the Network

@zucas: Yeah, it would suck to get a window blown in because your idiot neighbor was too lazy to pick up his crap.

@outlaw: Contraflow was horrible in the city, but we took Airline over to...I-12? Can't remember, but we got on I-10 there and it was moving along nicely.

Of course, this was at 1 am Sunday morning. :P

Btw, some idiots decided to stay in Houma and live stream the storm:

http://www.gregledet.net/hurricam/hurricam.html

Fools.

makingmusic476 said:
Btw, some idiots decided to stay in Houma and live stream the storm:

http://www.gregledet.net/hurricam/hurricam.html

Fools.

facepalm, Some people lol

You guys have my prayers, take care of yourselves and your family. Good luck and i hope you can come back safe and hopefully with no property damage.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Good luck guys. I'm hoping for the best for al of you!