By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy Versus XIII more traditional than FFXIII

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Ajax said:
  • Final Fantasy Versus XIII for PS3 will be more like a traditional Final Fantasy game than FFXIII, in Versus XIII you travel across mountains, ocean, wandering in dungeons and battle with summon beasts and so on.

7/10 from Eurogamer and Edge magazine, confirmed.

Oh, who cares about them anyways. They all look awesome!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

can't wait. i hope ff xiii isn't like xii.

my top 5 right now. 1. uncharted 2 2. assassin's creed 2 3. god of war 3 4. final fantasy xiii 5. blue dragon: awakened shadow.

Am getting both. But Agito coming after XIII???? DAMN!!!

4 ≈ One

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Ajax said:
  • Final Fantasy Versus XIII for PS3 will be more like a traditional Final Fantasy game than FFXIII, in Versus XIII you travel across mountains, ocean, wandering in dungeons and battle with summon beasts and so on.

I laugh at Eurogamer 

More traditional than FF 13 though? don't know if it's good or bad.

WHAT!? Worldmap confirmed!

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Ajax said:

Oh, who cares about them anyways. They all look awesome!

I completely agree, lol. I would like to discuss it further, but that would be offtopic, and I don't know what else to say. Screw those uppity humps and the arrogant ideoligical donkeys they rode in on.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

versus = turn based RPG :S????

blackstar said:
versus = turn based RPG :S????

No, by traditional they mean going through dungeons, fighting summon Beasts(confused about this one), crossing mountains, oceans and towns etc. I hope all of that means that the world map will be back.

Does 13 not have an old FF battle system, where you select your moves while standing still, and V13 was more like FF12 or KH? This is what i've always read on the forums.

FFvXIII can't be more traditional than FFXIII as it's an ARPG.
People are already losing their sanity about these RPG that won't be released 6 months away...
Where is the scan? I sure enough don't believe anything people say about japanese articles, as they seem to always be unable to translate them correctly this gen.
What is said in the OP doesn't even make sense.