By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kojima wishes people would stop asking about MGS4 on 360

disolitude said:
shanbcn said:
Kojima we salute you. And to xbots, forgot about it because MGS4 will always remain PS3 exclusive.

Thats fine. After playing MGS4 I can honestly say that it can stay on PS3 as long as it wants...

its one of the best games released this gen. all major reviewrs said so, and majority of gamers said so.

ive had 360 since day one, and ive never played a game on 360 that matches the quality offered in mgs4, also to note that it comes with a free online game. so the total package is an absolute must buy.

Thats fine. if a small handfull of people dont like MGS4, they can keep that opinion as long as they wants...

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Before anyone says anything about the inability to port the game because of size, and other factors. Don't say "use better compression" (always the excuse) because it's already showing that the innards of the 360 are becoming dated, as FFXIII is gonna be on a bajillion discs, and well.......look at the upcoming game, Rage. The dev flat out said that the game is gonna get dumbed down on the 360

there 100% proof it wpmt happen

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

SHMUPGurus said:
Arkk said:
Putting it out directly on PC with no other versions would have been economical suicide for the game IMO. Good thing he didn't go that way lol. And I am glad that MGS4 is a PS3 game. One disc is always a good thing.

Wait, didn't the best PS1 RPGs have 3-4 discs? What's so hard about changing discs? I'll never understand this argument. o_o

Thats the point with PS3 fanboys they've turned into the Xbox fanboys they argued against last gen. They're a bunch of console loyalist hypocrites.

This man is extremly pissed.
I can understand that

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
disolitude said:
shanbcn said:
Kojima we salute you. And to xbots, forgot about it because MGS4 will always remain PS3 exclusive.

Thats fine. After playing MGS4 I can honestly say that it can stay on PS3 as long as it wants...

its one of the best games released this gen. all major reviewrs said so, and majority of gamers said so.

ive had 360 since day one, and ive never played a game on 360 that matches the quality offered in mgs4, also to note that it comes with a free online game. so the total package is an absolute must buy.

Thats fine. if a small handfull of people dont like MGS4, they can keep that opinion as long as they wants...

GTA IV was multiplat and it got 10 out of 10...we all know it was fixed though for the sake of hype. Don't be so gullable. I doubt Hideo Kojima would give this game a 10 out of 10 when he knows the extend of his artistic abilities. The guy is a damn genius. I think he's waiting for his true 10 rated game in his heart, because he knows that there hasn't been a 10 since the first 3D MGS on PS1.

Darc Requiem said:
I don't blame Kojima. People need to shut up about it already. Unless Konami says other wise the game is PS3 exclusive. If you want to play it buy a PS3 otherwise stop whining about it.

Too many "gamers" on this site buy the wrong console and then bitch about not being able to play games from a competing console. Do some research before you plunk down your hard earned cash or just accept that you won't be able to play every game available without owning multiple platforms.

+1, if people feel this strongly about it at complain about the games that aren't on their console, they've bought the wrong one. Alternately; they need to buy one more console...

KylieDog said:
MGS4 is a terrible game anyway.

If it was released on 360, a lot of the fanboys defending it would soon start admiting is vast array of flaws, as long as it is exclusive though these flaws won't exist.

actually I think that it would be the other way around, If MGS4 was multiplat then the fanboys who couldn't get it on the hardware they bought and refuse to buy a ps3 for it will not be making so much posts complaining about it while they never played it.

It works both ways as well, a lot of people realising FFvXIII is thier favourite after FFXIII went multiplat is no coincidence.

(I don't mean you're a fanboy, If you have played MGS4 and think it's terrible then that's your opinion and your free with it)

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

krimoz911 said:
KylieDog said:
MGS4 is a terrible game anyway.

If it was released on 360, a lot of the fanboys defending it would soon start admiting is vast array of flaws, as long as it is exclusive though these flaws won't exist.

actually I think that it would be the other way around, If MGS4 was multiplat then the fanboys who couldn't get it on the hardware they bought and refuse to buy a ps3 for it will not be making so much posts complaining about it while they never played it.

It works both ways as well, a lot of people realising FFvXIII is thier favourite after FFXIII went multiplat is no coincidence.

(I don't mean you're a fanboy, If you have played MGS4 and think it's terrible then that's your opinion and your free with it)

It's kinda true. With all of the games that the 360 already has if MGS4 went multiplat to the 360 as well alot of people would've refused to purchase a PS3.

I agree with the man, he creates a masterpiece and more attention is spent on something so stupid. But people will still be asking until it happens or the next game is made.