Forums - Nintendo Discussion - All hail the Nintendo leader!

Obliterator1700 said:

All Nintendo fans must watch this!!!!!RED ALERT

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Breaking news: All sony soldiers are delayed and won´t reach the battle ground untill 20??

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

bah, i'm ashamed you haven't added me to the list. Wait, shame on you :)

edit: how do you play?

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Just spoke to Jesus, said He was really excited about MadWorld

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

vaio said:
Breaking news: All sony soldiers are delayed and won´t reach the battle ground untill 20??

Lol, with some MS fans dying before coming the battlefield, this will be an easy battle, oh wait...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

@ oblitieator Chuck norris is in our team

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

@Obliterator

vaio said:

I worry about your soldiers aswell, they are using the same technology we used 40 years ago, except for the wand, i like that weapon.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

ohh come on these threads will die!

but srsly wheres my name NFG!!

sign me up