By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - All hail the Nintendo leader!

BringBackChrono said:
Just spoke to Jesus, said He was really excited about MadWorld

Well budha is hyped about Wii resort and Wii Music and he sends his regards to you too and all Nintendoians.

The marsians are hyoed about the conduit and they send their regards too and a message that they are coming to harvest us soon.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

Just spoke to God, he said Satan came up with Wiifit.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Count me in!

Why do we have to swaer allegiane to a company to whom we are faceless customers. Where is it written that we cannot be a fan of one console but still be an overall gamer fan

psrock said:
Just spoke to God, he said Satan came up with Wiifit.

You never spoke to Naz...you lie!

Around the Network
psrock said:
vaio said:
Breaking news: All sony soldiers are delayed and won´t reach the battle ground untill 20??

I worry about your soldiers aswell, they are using the same technology we used 40 years ago, except for the wand, i like that weapon.

Well with wiifit our soldiers are so fit they don´t need fancy weapons hightech weapons that only serves the purpose of boosting your delayed soldiers ego.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

@Beja
Come on man relax its a joke thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdVYnn1CTVs&feature=related

Sony strikes back muhahaha

Sony has the PS2, Nintendo has DS...What does Microsoft have in the game industry? All follow me to the Microsoft thread!

Xen said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdVYnn1CTVs&feature=related

Sony strikes back muhahaha

Um you know they smashed a ps3, 360 and ipod...right!