By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

My name Is DGC1808, and I approve the OP's message.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

well you know i do try ^^^

You forgot the most important factor...

GTAIV will kill the Wii.

This is seriously a thread? Wow. This can't be true.

Just kiss the tip.

pimpcoop said:

This is all I have to say

One of the funniest things I have seen on the internet in days. Its made even funner by the fact that its true.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

Isn't the PS3 just two PS2s taped together? >_>

Tease.

I officialy am a selfhating Sony fanboy you see what you guys make me do please stop making these idiot posts you set a bad example for the real fans of Playstation and gaming in general.

kirby007 said:
the truth me boy. Why don't i have a ps3 yet...

because your too poor? i dunno, why?

but anyways the PS3 will most certainly start closing the gap on the Wii once the prices are almost equal (which will take a while). the only question is how much will the wii lead by once the PS3 starts outselling it.

Also if the PS3 is anything like the PS2 it will still be selling 50,000 units a week 7 or 8 years from now once the 360 and Wii have stopped selling! haha Thats when it really catches up.

Sigh

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Dreamcast will resurrect and eat the brain of the PS3 to take her knowledge, and then destroy all competitors and will be the one and only.

(Naufraguito moves away murmuring and drooling and shelters in a corner with two sony's fanboys that are painting in the wall "wii is a fad" with poo)

Tim and The Princes...