By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yep, cause selling 134k and edging out an American console, "AMERICAN", really proves it's dominance.

Seriously, this thread just goes to show how low Playstation fanboys have gone. I'm certainly glad I'm not an "exclusive" one anymores. I mean, the newer ones are giving Playstation fanboys a bad rep and everything.

They are talking "TEN YEAR PLANZ!" AND "TEH CELLZ".

Oh, and P.s., THE PS3 WILL NEVER BE THE PS2 AT ALL! (THE WII MAY NEED 4 MORE YEARS TO TAKE IT'S POSITION!)

I don't know if this thread was made as a joke or not. But, if not, then this is just plain, bat-shit, crazily, mentally insane! (I also find it sad that when others are trying to make a choice for another console, the Playstation fanboys try to turn them away from that console to a Ps3. That's VERY low in my book.

Around the Network
perpride said:

I didn't see anyone posting stuff like this about Sony for the last 15 years when they have been feeding it to Nintendo.

I do remember, however, PS2 being something like 70 million units ahead of Cube and Xbox, and still hearing Nintendo/MS fanboys saying how garbage it was.

@obieslut - I hope you are right. Considering the PS3's lifespan will no doubt be longer than Wii, it is possible, but like someone else mentioned, it would take a redicolous amount of time at the current rate of sales. So technically there would need to be a slowdown on Wii's part at the same time as a rise in PS3 sales.

Gah, why does this come up every single time?  Is it the graphics issue again?  Consoles don't sell on its hardware (graphics), they live on games, and the Wii has been seeing more and more support.  The PS3's graphics or multimedia features is just not as appealing to people as the Wii's new controls and expansive software library (see: DS vs PSP).  I personally don't think the PS3 will ever show a better month than the Wii in sales.

Xen said:
Onimusha12 said:
This generation the PS3 will be Sony's "N64" next generation the PS4 will be Sony's "Gamecube". Unfortunately I don't see a "Wii" in Sony's future.

And I don't see you lasting too long in this forum. The PS4 is gonna be Sony's PS2 all over again, they are lesson learnt this time.

Haha, what Onimusha said is possible, but it's too hard to tell at this point.  Sony has made so few consoles, and they have only recently been dethroned by Nintendo.  We don't know for sure if Sony is capable of producing something truly innovative or not - hell, before the DS showed its superiority, Nintendo wasn't looking so hot either.

As for PS4 being the next PS2, I don't see it happening either.  While Sony and Microsoft should have learned from this gen, it's not as if Nintendo hasn't either.  This gen has also given them a huge advantage - they now have the momentum, and for the first time since the SNES, they will see very nice third party support.  Until now, Sony has always been up against a Nintendo unsupported by third parties, so the question for future gens is - can Sony's 1st/2nd parties take down Nintendo's?  I doubt it - at best, I see Sony pulling off a Genesis vs SNES fight next gen.  Microsoft shouldn't do terribly either, assuming they actually learned anything this gen.  It'll definitely be an interesting to see what direction Sony & Microsoft take with their next console.

the ps3 is one sexy piece of equipment. and its true lol

Is the purpose of this thread to make me flame the PS3 so harshly that I get banned?

I refuse to fall for your traps. No longer do I flame systems, only fanboys, and Obie, you are the fanboy god.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Why is this οbieslut did not get banned for trolling and for fanboyism ??

Around the Network

Sadly PS3 has nothing to offer for some people, so no it wont be even near nintendo.

if ps3 does win the war, and only if, i will be right with jack tretton and all the sony fanboys saying.....WE TOLD YOU SO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

when the ps3 wins this gen, i want this thread to be resurrected, then you wil all have to refer to me as the gaming prediction king

what a flame fest this will be

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia