By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Imthelegend said:
psrock said:
One thing obie you forgot to mention in your OP, How sexy The ps3 is. Look it it.

You need to get out more often. Meet a girl.

Thanks, i need help. Are you typing from the park ?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

lol

"Like you know"

psrock said:
Imthelegend said:
psrock said:
One thing obie you forgot to mention in your OP, How sexy The ps3 is. Look it it.

You need to get out more often. Meet a girl.

Yeah come and meet me.

This thread has been awesome. We need more like this.

psrock said:

FIXED

obieslut said:
^^^ thats my point. for most people who game that dont have one, its price

It's price now, but price can only be held on a high pedestal so long before developers move on and then there's no way to justify the price even at cheap levels.

Face the facts Wii's slowing but the only thing you can do when you're selling out is slow down. Any retarded could tell you that even without knowing the numbers. Slowing and still ahead is still AHEAD. The gap is still widening just at a slower pace. (I'd also love to add this is traditionally a time where games slow down casuals are more likely to be effected by the late summer into fall lull, where gamers may buy all year.)

PS3 would have to double wii's world wide week by week for well over a year or Wii would have to just suddenly stop selling at all. Keep in mind Sony has already had 5 incarnations and yes I count new SKU's as incarnations and so does the public more than likely(20 60 80 40 80 again!). Wii is still it's original mode, they still have redesigns and colors etc to exploit sony has already done colors.

Edit: Note PS3 has some good marketable exclusives coming up and I have no illusions otherwise but the 360 and Wii also have a good list of exclusives that can easily draw in their own respective crowds. Brand loyalty does not exist, look at Nintendo Sega Atari, it just does not happen in a majority needed to make a system number one. In the videogame market people go where the most diversity is. I should also say last gen PS2 was the most technologically inferior and had the most casual games and shovelware...

Around the Network
Imthelegend said:
psrock said:
Imthelegend said:

Yeah come and meet me.

This thread has been awesome. We need more like this.

Is that you?

No way i am meeting you then.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Onimusha12 said:
This generation the PS3 will be Sony's "N64" next generation the PS4 will be Sony's "Gamecube". Unfortunately I don't see a "Wii" in Sony's future.

And I don't see you lasting too long in this forum. The PS4 is gonna be Sony's PS2 all over again, they are lesson learnt this time.

I've been meaning to ask Xen by end of 2008 do you mean december 31st of march 31st when it ends on the company calanders?

souixan said:
I've been meaning to ask Xen by end of 2008 do you mean december 31st of march 31st when it ends on the company calanders?

Dec 31.

Xen said:
Onimusha12 said:
This generation the PS3 will be Sony's "N64" next generation the PS4 will be Sony's "Gamecube". Unfortunately I don't see a "Wii" in Sony's future.

And I don't see you lasting too long in this forum. The PS4 is gonna be Sony's PS2 all over again, they are lesson learnt this time.

sonys ps2 x2.

thge ps3 is sonys ps2 all over again, the sales are just getting into its stride so far all the ps3 has done is walk, it still has to jog and run yet befor it gets out of breath