By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

PS3 is going to win the console war. I do not care if people say I am wrong, i am resilient to your anti obieslut propaganda . PS3 will win hands down. X360's and Wii's days are numbered. To all the Nintendo and bot fans out there you will bow down and acknowledge the power of the PS3. Wii and 360 will get seriously pwned by the PS3. Lifetime sales will favour the ps3, look how expensive it is and it is still selling how many, it is kinda scary to think what numbers it will be pushing when it has its next price cut.

PS3 = best quality game console on the market. muahahahahaha

Go PS3 Go

ok ignore what i just said, in short, the ps3 will sell the most out of any console ever.

Blu ray

Graphics

AAA Games

Multi media

what else do you need.

edited as requested by PSROCK

the ps3 is one sexy piece of equipment

Around the Network

lol

Wii has doubled the sales of the almighty PS3 and the Wii was supposed too come last in this battle. And Nintendo makes more money than either competition company. Sony will improve but Wii is too far in front for the PS3 to catch. Sorry.

I predict thread meltdown in approximately 4 minutes

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Yeah its going to be interesting. Im making popcorn. With lots of butter

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
I predict thread meltdown in approximately 4 minutes

and i will predict that you are correct

Did Rock_on sent you to do this thread?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

LoL at Epic thread.

I'm really starting to get annoyed with the multimedia functionality being touted.. software drives hardware, not the other way around.. IF the PS3 gets massive exclusive mass market explosions of games then it may have a chance but at the moment the Wii has really tied up this round..

I mean in reference to the Wii "look how supply constrained it is.. it is kinda scary to think what numbers it will be pushing when it has its supply boost." :P

Imthelegend said:
Yeah its going to be interesting. Im making popcorn. With lots of butter

can i have some

on topic, you all have been brainwashed. you really have you are living in a virtual world,

Lalalalalala i aint slitenig i aint listening, no seriously though the ps3 will win this race it has only just begun and LBP eyepets GOW3 FFVXIII are going to prepell the ps3 to the tops of the charts, it will set your world on fire