By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
perpride said:
I don't know about that dude. We'll have to wait and see, but the Wii def. has more going for it than the other consoles atm. A HUUUUGE comeback is neccessary for MS or Sony to catch up.

or a huge downfall

Around the Network
obieslut said:
Imthelegend said:
obieslut said:
Imthelegend said:
Yeah its going to be interesting. Im making popcorn. With lots of butter

can i have some

on topic, you all have been brainwashed. you really have you are living in a virtual world,

Lalalalalala i aint slitenig i aint listening, no seriously though the ps3 will win this race it has only just begun and LBP eyepets GOW3 FFVXIII are going to prepell the ps3 to the tops of the charts, it will set your world on fire

Isn't that what they said about GTA4 and MGS and what happened. Minor bumps in sales.

funny thing is i never touted those games once, you can go through my post history

I beleive you but in general most Sony fanboys concluded once these two games came out it would be the end of the Wii and it didn't happen.

obieslut said:
puffy said:
I'm really starting to get annoyed with the multimedia functionality being touted.. software drives hardware, not the other way around.. IF the PS3 gets massive exclusive mass market explosions of games then it may have a chance but at the moment the Wii has really tied up this round..

I mean in reference to the Wii "look how supply constrained it is.. it is kinda scary to think what numbers it will be pushing when it has its supply boost." :P

it is so supply constrained that the numbers have got lower and lower in NA but the production has increased, please explain

I can't really.. I mean I will be able to at the end of the year when I see a true rise or fall in Wii sales, right now though, the Wii continues to widen its gap over the competition so its trivial..

Also of note is that humans have began populating many other land masses on earth, consoles have been distributed accordingly and the market is now much bigger than just america :)

hell yea ps3 rulez

obieslut said:
perpride said:
I don't know about that dude. We'll have to wait and see, but the Wii def. has more going for it than the other consoles atm. A HUUUUGE comeback is neccessary for MS or Sony to catch up.

or a huge downfall

Sorry but if Wii stopped selling right now and the PS3 sells the same sales as of last week it would take the PS3 121 weeks to over take the Wii in sales. I know it will sell better over xmas but you get the picture. Its a long way back for sony from where they find themselves at the moment.

And again sorry KZ2.

Around the Network

We will know when its all over ; )

puffy said:
obieslut said:
puffy said:
I'm really starting to get annoyed with the multimedia functionality being touted.. software drives hardware, not the other way around.. IF the PS3 gets massive exclusive mass market explosions of games then it may have a chance but at the moment the Wii has really tied up this round..

I mean in reference to the Wii "look how supply constrained it is.. it is kinda scary to think what numbers it will be pushing when it has its supply boost." :P

it is so supply constrained that the numbers have got lower and lower in NA but the production has increased, please explain

I can't really.. I mean I will be able to at the end of the year when I see a true rise or fall in Wii sales, right now though, the Wii continues to widen its gap over the competition so its trivial..

Also of note is that humans have began populating many other land masses on earth, consoles have been distributed accordingly and the market is now much bigger than just america :)

we will see what happens

Nah, whatever, Ninty still kicks ass, takes down names etc etc. Just like Sony and MS, only better.

The PS3 can bite me, it's too damn expensive in my country to be an affordable purchase. If the price was on US price levels, or even UK levels, things would be different, and i would have one already.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

^^^ thats my point. for most people who game that dont have one, its price

obieslut said:
puffy said:
obieslut said:
puffy said:

we will see what happens

Indeed we will, I'm hoping for more sales for all consoles, more competition is always a good thing