By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
psrock said:

that version of the ps3 is ugly, thats why i never got it BC or not

obieslut said:
^^^ thats my point. for most people who game that dont have one, its price

Not in my experience. Its games that people want for the PS3 not a cheaper console. And we are still waiting for the big games such as GT and FF. And they are always getting put back and back.

Roughly counting, i have to pay twice as much for a ps3 in Poland than if i were to buy one in the US. Really annoying.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

Imthelegend said:
obieslut said:

Not in my experience. Its games that people want for the PS3 not a cheaper console. And we are still waiting for the big games such as GT and FF. And they are always getting put back and back.

PS3 has more games that appeal to true gamers. Wii has games with terrible SD graphics  with waggle tacked on.

Around the Network

This is all I have to say

yes
the wii is not an enemy
the xbox360 is down every week
the ps3 rulz
you are right
yes ps3 yes

KZ2 said:
Imthelegend said:
obieslut said:

PS3 has more games that appeal to true gamers. Wii has games with terrible SD graphics with waggle tacked on.

so what you are saying is, its a ps2 with motion motes or whatever you call it

KZ2 said:
Imthelegend said:
obieslut said:

PS3 has more games that appeal to true gamers. Wii has games with terrible SD graphics  with waggle tacked on.

And that is where the PS3 is tripping up. Only "true gamers" are buying it. Most people dont care for graphics. They want fun and ease of use and the Wii provides that. And that is why the Wii will continue to sell better than both HD consoles.

obieslut said:
KZ2 said:
Imthelegend said:
obieslut said:

PS3 has more games that appeal to true gamers. Wii has games with terrible SD graphics with waggle tacked on.

so what you are saying is, its a ps2 with motion motes or whatever you call it

Wii = Upgraded Game Cube. GC was a lot more powerful than PS2.