By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Imthelegend said:
Wii has doubled the sales of the almighty PS3 and the Wii was supposed too come last in this battle. And Nintendo makes more money than either competition company. Sony will improve but Wii is too far in front for the PS3 to catch. Sorry.

i agree.

The PS3 may, and probably will catch up to the 360, but the Wii? the rate at which the PS3 and the Wii currently sell, the gap will only get bigger between the two of them.

Around the Network

the truth me boy. Why don't i have a ps3 yet...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Also.. is this a joke thread? xD

obieslut said:
Imthelegend said:
Yeah its going to be interesting. Im making popcorn. With lots of butter

can i have some

on topic, you all have been brainwashed. you really have you are living in a virtual world,

Lalalalalala i aint slitenig i aint listening, no seriously though the ps3 will win this race it has only just begun and LBP eyepets GOW3 FFVXIII are going to prepell the ps3 to the tops of the charts, it will set your world on fire

Isn't that what they said about GTA4 and MGS and what happened. Minor bumps in sales.

puffy said:
I'm really starting to get annoyed with the multimedia functionality being touted.. software drives hardware, not the other way around.. IF the PS3 gets massive exclusive mass market explosions of games then it may have a chance but at the moment the Wii has really tied up this round..

I mean in reference to the Wii "look how supply constrained it is.. it is kinda scary to think what numbers it will be pushing when it has its supply boost." :P

it is so supply constrained that the numbers have got lower and lower in NA but the production has increased, please explain

Around the Network
puffy said:
Also.. is this a joke thread? xD

I think this might be about the new Sony league megaman started a couple of days ago. It wont last long due to them being pawned by the Wii.LOL

crymetyme said:
Imthelegend said:
Wii has doubled the sales of the almighty PS3 and the Wii was supposed too come last in this battle. And Nintendo makes more money than either competition company. Sony will improve but Wii is too far in front for the PS3 to catch. Sorry.

i agree.

The PS3 may, and probably will catch up to the 360, but the Wii? the rate at which the PS3 and the Wii currently sell, the gap will only get bigger between the two of them.

Never use reasoning and truth when arguing with fan boys. It angers us.

Fan boys are just like politicians in regards to telling you the truth.

KZ2 said:
crymetyme said:
Imthelegend said:

i agree.

Never use reasoning and truth when arguing with fan boys. It angers us.

Fan boys are just like politicians in regards to telling you the truth.

Sorry KZ2 it won't happen again.

Imthelegend said:
obieslut said:
Imthelegend said:
Yeah its going to be interesting. Im making popcorn. With lots of butter

can i have some

on topic, you all have been brainwashed. you really have you are living in a virtual world,

Lalalalalala i aint slitenig i aint listening, no seriously though the ps3 will win this race it has only just begun and LBP eyepets GOW3 FFVXIII are going to prepell the ps3 to the tops of the charts, it will set your world on fire

Isn't that what they said about GTA4 and MGS and what happened. Minor bumps in sales.

funny thing is i never touted those games once, you can go through my post history

I don't know about that dude. We'll have to wait and see, but the Wii def. has more going for it than the other consoles atm. A HUUUUGE comeback is neccessary for MS or Sony to catch up.