By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

yey it is me at the top of each page, you cannot escape obieslut muahahahahaha

Around the Network
psrock said:
Imthelegend said:
psrock said:
Imthelegend said:

Thanks, i need help. Are you typing from the park ?

Yeah come and meet me.

This thread has been awesome. We need more like this.

Is that you?

No way i am meeting you then.

Where did you get that picture from? I thought I got rid of all evidence of that.If you burn it I will pay you $1000.

VG$ of course.

Xen said:
souixan said:
I've been meaning to ask Xen by end of 2008 do you mean december 31st of march 31st when it ends on the company calanders?

Dec 31.

I dunno I'd raise that maybe, week to week it's selling pleanty to surpass what you expected not even calculating for the pretty standard surge on the holidays. You may be right but I think nintendo just said they expected near 49,000,000 by the end of march...

obieslut said:

We will have to get another page done then just to stop you getting on top of that one.LOL

Imthelegend said:
obieslut said:

We will have to get another page done then just to stop you getting on top of that one.LOL

i wonder who will take me on lol

Around the Network
obieslut said:
Xen said:
Onimusha12 said:
This generation the PS3 will be Sony's "N64" next generation the PS4 will be Sony's "Gamecube". Unfortunately I don't see a "Wii" in Sony's future.

And I don't see you lasting too long in this forum. The PS4 is gonna be Sony's PS2 all over again, they are lesson learnt this time.

sonys ps2 x2.

thge ps3 is sonys ps2 all over again, the sales are just getting into its stride so far all the ps3 has done is walk, it still has to jog and run yet befor it gets out of breath

Ummm the only difference the PS2 started in the lead and had more (initial) support than PS3 does.

The problem with your calculation is in this: 1. Developers are not going to hang around not making money on the PS3 for 2 years till it hits mass market price. 2. Even when it hits mass market price if there's not enough support people won't latch onto it.

Fact 1 and 2 really feed into each other and make a weird catch 22. You need games to make money to get support to get customers to buy games that make money. If you have games that don't get support you lose customers and lose money and stop getting games.

obieslut said:
Imthelegend said:
obieslut said:

Sorry I have to go to sleep. Its midnight here and I have to get up at 6 in the morning. Thanx for a nice last 2 hours though.

Has something happened to make the Sony fandom go insane? I mean seriously, what is with this thread and the Sony fandom's recent behavior as of late? This is almost surreal.

This is seriously worse than when the PS3 launched? Are the mods sure this isn't some sort of Viral Marketing?

Imthelegend said:
obieslut said:
Imthelegend said:
obieslut said:

Sorry I have to go to sleep. Its midnight here and I have to get up at 6 in the morning. Thanx for a nice last 2 hours though.

no probs. oh yh and stay SONY lol

Onimusha12 said:

Has something happened to make the Sony fandom go insane? I mean seriously, what is with this thread and the Sony fandom's recent behavior as of late? This is almost surreal.

This is seriously worse than when the PS3 launched? Are the mods sure this isn't some sort of Viral Marketing?

It's called boredom, look it up.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)