By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Crow Eating Thread

John Lucas has no connection to the internet until Monday, so he'll be back then to eat crow.

He's gonna be eating alot if crow, but ya gotta admit, he is a damn champion though.

Around the Network
kber81 said:
Avalach21 said:

Maybe GBallZack is actually smarter than Sony and we will see that this pricedrop was a bad decision. She just overestimated Sony's intelligence... that's all. Let's see if all the reasons she listed as to why Sony WOULDN'T drop the price happen. I would turly be impressed there. She can eat a little crow for stating that Sony would not drop the price, but if all else she said comes true, then you can eat a big crow diarehha platter.

Can you get your head out of her butt? It's geting tasteless. Overestimating intelligence? Man, give me a break. Start to find some girl in the real world...

Haha, that was funny. (sorry).

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

VonShigsy said:
Is crow being served for those "sony world domination starts at..whenever" or "the Wii is a fad"claims? If so, many people should have shitting feathers for months now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Von Shigsy, but aren't all those people banned already?

Crono said:
Its not a pricedrop. Sony's dumping the 60 gig model all together by august. Its a 1 month sale. In 1 month, the PS3 will cost 599 USD, for the only model sony sells.

The 60 gb model will be around a lot longer than 1 month my friend so the price cut will alst a lot longer even if after that the main price goes back to 600 dollars which is still not certain.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I'm still waiting for John Lucas to eat crow after we saw the in game trailer of MGS 4 running on the PS3 at E3.

Where are you John Lucas?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
Dolla Dolla said:
VonShigsy said:
Is crow being served for those "sony world domination starts at..whenever" or "the Wii is a fad"claims? If so, many people should have shitting feathers for months now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Von Shigsy, but aren't all those people banned already?

The humane thing to do is offer someone you throw on their ass a plate of food. Plus, Kwaad is still active and crow-less. 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

VonShigsy said:
Dolla Dolla said:
VonShigsy said:

The humane thing to do is offer someone you throw on their ass a plate of food. Plus, Kwaad is still active and crow-less.

You should def find some of his old stuff, or point it out to me. I have no problem serving crow where crow is due.

Ummm... in John Lucas's defense, considering that MGS4 has not yet been released, he does not need to eat crow.

Besides, I am more interested about his Wii domination in July prediction, considering 360 sales have been slowing down(could slow down more if people want a Halo 360) and the possible Wii sales increase with DQS.

Everyone kept telling him that the Wii could not sell more, because it is supply constrained. However, they did not imagine the 360 selling much less. Also, ioi could be overtracking the 360 once again.

I'd like to see 96% of this forum eat crow for that.

Dolla Dolla said:

You should def find some of his old stuff, or point it out to me. I have no problem serving crow where crow is due.

Well, he said "With the announcement of Home, LBP, and Motorstorm, PS3 will sell 300k in March in US".

I am sure it was NA, and not WW, since the European launch would have done those numbers easy.

It's hard to show hat someone has to eat a crow
Someone should create an "official" thread to allow us to make our final statement.
With this, it will be easier to determine who have to eat crow.

Something like (example only) :
Bet for The Crow : 5 final statements for 2007 by posters
We will see who is able to 5/5 score ^^

Time to Work !