By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Crow Eating Thread

I could come up with 5 for-sure statements for 2007 easy...

The majority of people who purchase Halo 3 will enjoy it.
Super Mario Galaxy will be better reviewed than Super Mario Sunshine.
Heavenly Sword will be compared to God Of War in quite a number of reviews.
Quite a number of reviewers will be upset at the lack of online multiplayer in Metroid Prime 3.
Grand Theft Auto IV will sell more on the Xbox360 than on the PS3 in NA.

Around the Network
DonWii said:
Dolla Dolla said:

You should def find some of his old stuff, or point it out to me. I have no problem serving crow where crow is due.

Well, he said "With the announcement of Home, LBP, and Motorstorm, PS3 will sell 300k in March in US".

I am sure it was NA, and not WW, since the European launch would have done those numbers easy.

Would you be able to produce the thread and/or quote where he stated such things? I don't think I was around back then.

FINE, I will try... Also, If I remember correctly, someone had that Kwaad quote as their sig.

Dolla Dolla said:
DonWii said:
Dolla Dolla said:

You should def find some of his old stuff, or point it out to me. I have no problem serving crow where crow is due.

Well, he said "With the announcement of Home, LBP, and Motorstorm, PS3 will sell 300k in March in US".

I am sure it was NA, and not WW, since the European launch would have done those numbers easy.

Would you be able to produce the thread and/or quote where he stated such things? I don't think I was around back then.

He definitely said it, Dolla Dolla. I was here too, but it's been 4+ months so that's a tad hard to dig up.

Kwaad has gone from "the Wii is a fad, it will stop selling" to "I just hate the Wii whether it sells well or not."  The second statement is much more reasonable, and definitely got a lot more respect from me. As long as he knows its just his opinion -- and he phrases it that way -- I have no objection. 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Here is something:

there's like 2 or 3 A games comming to the PS3 in March. :)

I think the PS3 will surpass the 360 in all markets in march. And possibly leave it in the dust. IF it dont. It is even more likely to get ahold of more market share in June.

march is a BIG month for PS3. Decent for 360, and kinda crappy for wii.

June is a MONSTER month for PS3. Good for 360, Good for Wii.

After that time frame there aren't enough set date releases.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=518

Some are vague, and could be interpeted differently, but I think you can get a picture of what he was trying to say.

Around the Network

Actually, trying to find Kwaad's statement, I have come across dozens of statements back in March that have already been proven to be wrong. TOO many to post here. I wont bother. However, I will continue to hunt down Kwaad's.

DonWii said:
Here is something:

there's like 2 or 3 A games comming to the PS3 in March. :)

I think the PS3 will surpass the 360 in all markets in march. And possibly leave it in the dust. IF it dont. It is even more likely to get ahold of more market share in June.

march is a BIG month for PS3. Decent for 360, and kinda crappy for wii.

June is a MONSTER month for PS3. Good for 360, Good for Wii.

After that time frame there aren't enough set date releases.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=518

Some are vague, and could be interpeted differently, but I think you can get a picture of what he was trying to say.

I think is sad when somebody really want to see a product Rise and Dominate the market, and then what happens??? puff the market does not respond and he has to eat crow with some facts...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

"I think the 360 outselling the PS3 will stop in March. :)"

LOL

Wasn't that the 80,000 month? 

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

I believe this is what you were looking for, DonWii.

Kwaad said:
washimul - the PS3 is at 90% avaliablity. It dont get much higher than that. PS3 sales are low, even still. Although I expect them to have picked up alot since last month. I expect around 250,000-300,000 for march.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=200&id=759

Kwaad ... this crow's for you, buddy.

Nice find Dolla Dolla. Not exactly the same one, but the same message. I was looking under GDC/Home/Sony Threads during march, never thought I would find something even remotely close to that on the Feb NPD thread.