By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Crow Eating Thread

Dolla Dolla said:
VonShigsy said:
Is crow being served for those "sony world domination starts at..whenever" or "the Wii is a fad"claims? If so, many people should have shitting feathers for months now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Von Shigsy, but aren't all those people banned already?

The humane thing to do is offer someone you throw on their ass a plate of food. Plus, Kwaad is still active and crow-less. 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network
VonShigsy said:
Dolla Dolla said:
VonShigsy said:
Is crow being served for those "sony world domination starts at..whenever" or "the Wii is a fad"claims? If so, many people should have shitting feathers for months now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Von Shigsy, but aren't all those people banned already?

The humane thing to do is offer someone you throw on their ass a plate of food. Plus, Kwaad is still active and crow-less.

You should def find some of his old stuff, or point it out to me. I have no problem serving crow where crow is due.

Ummm... in John Lucas's defense, considering that MGS4 has not yet been released, he does not need to eat crow.

Besides, I am more interested about his Wii domination in July prediction, considering 360 sales have been slowing down(could slow down more if people want a Halo 360) and the possible Wii sales increase with DQS.

Everyone kept telling him that the Wii could not sell more, because it is supply constrained. However, they did not imagine the 360 selling much less. Also, ioi could be overtracking the 360 once again.

I'd like to see 96% of this forum eat crow for that.

Dolla Dolla said:

You should def find some of his old stuff, or point it out to me. I have no problem serving crow where crow is due.

Well, he said "With the announcement of Home, LBP, and Motorstorm, PS3 will sell 300k in March in US".

I am sure it was NA, and not WW, since the European launch would have done those numbers easy.

It's hard to show hat someone has to eat a crow
Someone should create an "official" thread to allow us to make our final statement.
With this, it will be easier to determine who have to eat crow.

Something like (example only) :
Bet for The Crow : 5 final statements for 2007 by posters
We will see who is able to 5/5 score ^^

Time to Work !

Around the Network

I could come up with 5 for-sure statements for 2007 easy...

The majority of people who purchase Halo 3 will enjoy it.
Super Mario Galaxy will be better reviewed than Super Mario Sunshine.
Heavenly Sword will be compared to God Of War in quite a number of reviews.
Quite a number of reviewers will be upset at the lack of online multiplayer in Metroid Prime 3.
Grand Theft Auto IV will sell more on the Xbox360 than on the PS3 in NA.

DonWii said:
Dolla Dolla said:

Well, he said "With the announcement of Home, LBP, and Motorstorm, PS3 will sell 300k in March in US".

I am sure it was NA, and not WW, since the European launch would have done those numbers easy.

Would you be able to produce the thread and/or quote where he stated such things? I don't think I was around back then.

FINE, I will try... Also, If I remember correctly, someone had that Kwaad quote as their sig.

DonWii said:
FINE, I will try... Also, If I remember correctly, someone had that Kwaad quote as their sig.

Yup, sieanr.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Dolla Dolla said:
DonWii said:
Dolla Dolla said:

Would you be able to produce the thread and/or quote where he stated such things? I don't think I was around back then.

He definitely said it, Dolla Dolla. I was here too, but it's been 4+ months so that's a tad hard to dig up.

Kwaad has gone from "the Wii is a fad, it will stop selling" to "I just hate the Wii whether it sells well or not."  The second statement is much more reasonable, and definitely got a lot more respect from me. As long as he knows its just his opinion -- and he phrases it that way -- I have no objection. 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">