By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Crow Eating Thread

Here is something:

there's like 2 or 3 A games comming to the PS3 in March. :)

I think the PS3 will surpass the 360 in all markets in march. And possibly leave it in the dust. IF it dont. It is even more likely to get ahold of more market share in June.

march is a BIG month for PS3. Decent for 360, and kinda crappy for wii.

June is a MONSTER month for PS3. Good for 360, Good for Wii.

After that time frame there aren't enough set date releases.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=518

Some are vague, and could be interpeted differently, but I think you can get a picture of what he was trying to say.

Around the Network

Actually, trying to find Kwaad's statement, I have come across dozens of statements back in March that have already been proven to be wrong. TOO many to post here. I wont bother. However, I will continue to hunt down Kwaad's.

DonWii said:
Here is something:

there's like 2 or 3 A games comming to the PS3 in March. :)

I think the PS3 will surpass the 360 in all markets in march. And possibly leave it in the dust. IF it dont. It is even more likely to get ahold of more market share in June.

march is a BIG month for PS3. Decent for 360, and kinda crappy for wii.

June is a MONSTER month for PS3. Good for 360, Good for Wii.

After that time frame there aren't enough set date releases.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=518

Some are vague, and could be interpeted differently, but I think you can get a picture of what he was trying to say.

I think is sad when somebody really want to see a product Rise and Dominate the market, and then what happens??? puff the market does not respond and he has to eat crow with some facts...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

"I think the 360 outselling the PS3 will stop in March. :)"

LOL

Wasn't that the 80,000 month? 

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

sieanr said:

"I think the 360 outselling the PS3 will stop in March. :)"

LOL

Wasn't that the 80,000 month?

No, 80k was in April. Kwaad's prediction for PS3 sales in March was only off by 170k.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network

I believe this is what you were looking for, DonWii.

Kwaad said:
washimul - the PS3 is at 90% avaliablity. It dont get much higher than that. PS3 sales are low, even still. Although I expect them to have picked up alot since last month. I expect around 250,000-300,000 for march.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=200&id=759

Kwaad ... this crow's for you, buddy.

Nice find Dolla Dolla. Not exactly the same one, but the same message. I was looking under GDC/Home/Sony Threads during march, never thought I would find something even remotely close to that on the Feb NPD thread.

DonWii said:
Ummm... in John Lucas's defense, considering that MGS4 has not yet been released, he does not need to eat crow.

Besides, I am more interested about his Wii domination in July prediction, considering 360 sales have been slowing down(could slow down more if people want a Halo 360) and the possible Wii sales increase with DQS.

Everyone kept telling him that the Wii could not sell more, because it is supply constrained. However, they did not imagine the 360 selling much less. Also, ioi could be overtracking the 360 once again.

I'd like to see 96% of this forum eat crow for that.

I agree with this, there's more of a chance he'll eat crow, but as every day goes by his prediction seems more and more realistic, next sales charts will confirm if it's possible or not.

your mother said:

Sorry Dolla Dolla, but I felt that this would actually get Gballzack?Ackmed to come defend "themselves". At the very least, Gballzack isn't one to shy away from posting convoluted retorts - ever.

Perhaps I'm wrong... me eat crow then?

'tis a sad day. I thought Gballzack would've been man(?) enough to come and eat some crow for doubting the price drop of the PS3. And she didn't show up by page 2, either. So ... your mother ... as much as it pains me, this crow is for you ...

But it's a very cool crow...

I dont beleive I just read what I did.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!