By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Crow Eating Thread

DonWii said:
Ummm... in John Lucas's defense, considering that MGS4 has not yet been released, he does not need to eat crow.

Besides, I am more interested about his Wii domination in July prediction, considering 360 sales have been slowing down(could slow down more if people want a Halo 360) and the possible Wii sales increase with DQS.

Everyone kept telling him that the Wii could not sell more, because it is supply constrained. However, they did not imagine the 360 selling much less. Also, ioi could be overtracking the 360 once again.

I'd like to see 96% of this forum eat crow for that.

I agree with this, there's more of a chance he'll eat crow, but as every day goes by his prediction seems more and more realistic, next sales charts will confirm if it's possible or not.

Around the Network
your mother said:

Sorry Dolla Dolla, but I felt that this would actually get Gballzack?Ackmed to come defend "themselves". At the very least, Gballzack isn't one to shy away from posting convoluted retorts - ever.

Perhaps I'm wrong... me eat crow then?

'tis a sad day. I thought Gballzack would've been man(?) enough to come and eat some crow for doubting the price drop of the PS3. And she didn't show up by page 2, either. So ... your mother ... as much as it pains me, this crow is for you ...

But it's a very cool crow...

I dont beleive I just read what I did.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said:

Kwaad!!

Have you come to enjoy a nice plate?

Dolla Dolla said:
Kwaad said:

Kwaad!!

No I am just showing that I am above this, while I report this thread.

Around the Network

... you're above admitting that you were wrong? um ... ok!

Kwaad said:
Dolla Dolla said:
Kwaad said:

Kwaad!!

You're above having a sense of humor?

You should get one - they come in handy in threads like these.

And Dolla Dolla, I'm not ignoring you! 

your mother said:
Kwaad said:
Dolla Dolla said:
Kwaad said:

Kwaad!!

You're above having a sense of humor?

You should get one - they come in handy in threads like these.

And Dolla Dolla, I'm not ignoring you!

Actually I find it hard to have humor, when I click on a thread, and the first 5 posts are attacking me. Real funny. ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

EDIT: I just want to point out, I have created humor posts no-where near as 'personal attacking, baiting, trolling, console bashing' as this one. I have created some. And I've been banned for 2 of them. This is worse than either of the ones that I got banned for, and there are alot of people contributing. If it was up to me, you all would have a 3-7 day ban like me. 

Kwaad said:

Actually I find it hard to have humor, when I click on a thread, and the first 5 posts are attacking me. Real funny. ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

Well, sorry to say, but this is page 3. Your name didn't get thrown into the mess until late in page 2. So, you weren't the first person on our minds, although I know you would love to have been

It's ok. Not many people like to admit when they are wrong. 

Dolla Dolla said:
Kwaad said:

Well, sorry to say, but this is page 3. Your name didn't get thrown into the mess until late in page 2. So, you weren't the first person on our minds, although I know you would love to have been

It's ok. Not many people like to admit when they are wrong.

when you click the thread from the front page, it takes you to the most recent page of the thread, which was page 3. So, no, sorry. The first thing I read was attacking me. So yeah. I dont see humor in this thread at all. I see baiting, personal attacks, calling fanboys, and console bashing. I've been banned for 3 of those. And I've seen people perma-banned for the one that I havent done.

Yeah, I was wrong. But guess what are 8 posts in a row, insulting me, and riduculing me necessary? No. Far from it, I took it personally. Oh noes. This thread needs locked, and people need banned. Ban me too, becuase this is the bull**** I seem to always read when I get on. Give me a reason to not come back.