By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Crow Eating Thread

Kwaad said:
Dolla Dolla said:
Kwaad said:
I dont beleive I just read what I did.

Kwaad!!

Have you come to enjoy a nice plate?

No I am just showing that I am above this, while I report this thread.

Do you honestly think you're "above this", Kwaad? That's absurd, considering a *lot* of the comments you've made place you on the same platform as many of the people here.

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

^I count 7. Also, they are hardly attacks. They are a reference from which we can draw a scenario were crow should be fed.

vanguardian1 said:
Kwaad said:
Dolla Dolla said:
Kwaad said:
I dont beleive I just read what I did.

Kwaad!!

Have you come to enjoy a nice plate?

No I am just showing that I am above this, while I report this thread.

Do you honestly think you're "above this", Kwaad? That's absurd, considering a *lot* of the comments you've made place you on the same platform as many of the people here.

This is simple name-calling, trolling, and baiting. I am above that, now.

Name-calling, trolling, and baiting, are all banable tho. 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said:

Yeah, I was wrong. But guess what are 8 posts in a row, insulting me, and riduculing me necessary? No. Far from it, I took it personally. Oh noes. This thread needs locked, and people need banned. Ban me too, becuase this is the bull**** I seem to always read when I get on. Give me a reason to not come back.

Where are the insults?

I don't see name calling, either. I see people discussing your predictions which fell decidely short of reality. In case you didn't check, others were served crow, too, not just you. John Lucas will probably be eating a good amount, too, because even though Nintendo might ship 10 million consoles before July ends, VGChartz won't show it selling 10 million before August hits.

God forbid you have some fun and prove others wrong, too. That's the whole point. Taking responsibility for your words. 

Around the Network
your mother said:

Dolla Dolla said:
Kwaad said:

Yeah, I was wrong. But guess what are 8 posts in a row, insulting me, and riduculing me necessary? No. Far from it, I took it personally. Oh noes. This thread needs locked, and people need banned. Ban me too, becuase this is the bull**** I seem to always read when I get on. Give me a reason to not come back.

Where are the insults?

I don't see name calling, either. I see people discussing your predictions which fell decidely short of reality. In case you didn't check, others were served crow, too, not just you. John Lucas will probably be eating a good amount, too, because even though Nintendo might ship 10 million consoles before July ends, VGChartz won't show it selling 10 million before August hits.

God forbid you have some fun and prove others wrong, too. That's the whole point. Taking responsibility for your words.

Thank you for mentioning that. I was thinking of making a post on that. I'm quite sure he also said somewhere it would pass 360 sales in July as well... :o

Kwaad said:

If it was up to me, you all would have a 3-7 day ban like me.

If it were up to you, this forum would be devoid of life, apart from the odd SDF recruit!

Oh yes, Johnny boy is in for some crow. He did say, worldwide, the Wii would beat the 360. So, that's two hot plates for him ...!

your mother said:
Kwaad said:

If it was up to me, you all would have a 3-7 day ban like me.

If it were up to you, this forum would be devoid of life, apart from the odd SDF recruit!

Actually no. I would just have fair and equal treatment. If some people get banned for it. Everyone that does it will get banned for it. It pisses me off when I see a thread that is worse than the ones that I have been banned for, and when I first get in them, it's 7 posts (thank you dolla dolla) going on in a row about me.