Forums - General Discussion - The Crow Eating Thread

he said name a wii game that looks good in hd

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Holy crap...I never saw that E3 06 trailer in that big size before...Gametrailers really did make it bigger...

Anyway, Legend, you seriously need to realize that this is how the game will look. There are CG elements at work in the E3 06 trailer, but these are indeed INGAME models, with INGAME graphics, just CG work for animations and perhaps particle effects for the trailer.

That picture of Link kneeling on the ground is a SCREENSHOT FROM THE F'N GAME!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

dtewi said:

Oh, well then he must want something like this http://www.gametrailers.com/player/17653.html

Okay everyone, according to Legend every time a Wii game has great graphics it's CGI.  Be glad we had someone as smart as him around to tell us that. 

This whole argument brings me great amusement.

PS - Legend, that trailer is not true HD. It is better quality and a widescreen AR compared to the "SD" one but its not true HD.

To Each Man, Responsibility
naznatips said:
dtewi said:

Okay everyone, according to Legend every time a Wii game has great graphics it's CGI.  Be glad we had someone as smart as him around to tell us that. 

Will you please stop with the lies about me.  Grow up.

Around the Network

This is awful. Everybody stop -- it's hammer time.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

I don't even understand why it's so impossible that this:

or this:

or this:

is ingame.  I mean...I suppose Sakurai could be lying to us this whole time...and every screenshot he has shown was actually an elaborate CG-rendered picture...but that's just ridiculous.

They're all actual screenshots taken from the actual game.

And as for the trailer...again...you can tell when they go from CG animation to actual gameplay...Pit and Meta Knight flying into the air, fighting each other is what it will ACTUALLY look like...it's not impossible, it's what it is...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Bodhesatva said:

Yeah I'm getting sick of this.  Naznatips can say anything he wants about me or associate me with things and absolutely nothing gets done but if a PS3 or 360 fan for example says anything bad about Wii fans they're warned then banned.  I should know, I got a warning and threatened with a ban from a mod when I said the statement "Wii fans should have their eyes examined if they think that picture looks good" or something to that affect (in a 360 discussion thread in which someone annoyingly posted a Wii pic).  Got to love this site.

Legend11 said:
Bodhesatva said:

Yeah I'm getting sick of this. Naznatips can say anything he wants about me or associate me with things and absolutely nothing gets done but if a PS3 or 360 fan for example says anything bad about Wii fans they're warned then banned. I should know, I got a warning and threatened with a ban from a mod when I said the statement "Wii fans should have their eyes examined if they think that picture looks good" or something to that affect (in a 360 discussion thread in which someone annoyingly posted a Wii pic). Got to love this site.

This is such a worthless example without context. Lots of stories can be taken out of context to mean lots of things. And there are plenty of angles you can look at things to make the reasonable seem unreasonable and vice versa. I am not saying you are lying but I hope people are smarter than to just blindly accept the merit of this sort of retelling of an incident.

Links + Details plz~

edit: PS - the reason I am giving you a hard time on this one is you are pretty much impuning the mods sense of judgment.  If things are as skewed as you paint I think a bit more than a small out of context blurb is warranted...

To Each Man, Responsibility
BenKenobi88 said:

I don't even understand why it's so impossible that this:

or this:

or this:

is ingame.  I mean...I suppose Sakurai could be lying to us this whole time...and every screenshot he has shown was actually an elaborate CG-rendered picture...but that's just ridiculous.

They're all actual screenshots taken from the actual game.

And as for the trailer...again...you can tell when they go from CG animation to actual gameplay...Pit and Meta Knight flying into the air, fighting each other is what it will ACTUALLY look like...it's not impossible, it's what it is...

Who said the third shot was CG?