By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Crow Eating Thread

Serve me up a nice, steaming helping for my predictions in my "Using Context Clues to Predict" threads.

Currently playing: Civ 6

Around the Network

Revival for the profit Sony made last quarter.

Dolla Dolla said:
Revival for the profit Sony made last quarter.

NOM NOM NOM gawd dammit Sony NOM NOM NOM NOM

*gulp* 

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Dang it, someone found the thread.

Here's some crow I owe grandmaster over a bet that Wii Madden would outsell PS3 Madden.

Munch munch, ppphfft... can't we defeather these things first?! munch, munch gag

For these gents: http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=18553&start=-0
hanafuda
Tyrannical
a.l.e.x59
jjseth
Mummelmann
hunter_alien

And cool48 ... you got the first week sales correct, but WiiFit is definitely not a miss!

Around the Network

BUMP!

Well, is NOW a good time for some nice, warm, fresh-out-of-the-oven crow, johnlucas?

Hmmm?

I won't be around to see him help himself to this succulent dish I've prepared for him, but I'm sure some of you guys here will make sure he lives up to his end of the bargain!

Toodle-loo, ladies and gents!

Hmm.. I didn't make any particular predictions for Sony's quarterly, but the PS3 has done a lot better than I thought it would during the last 6 months.

I'll just have a wing from a small crow, please. =P

your mother said:

BUMP!

Well, is NOW a good time for some nice, warm, fresh-out-of-the-oven crow, johnlucas?

Hmmm?

I won't be around to see him help himself to this succulent dish I've prepared for him, but I'm sure some of you guys here will make sure he lives up to his end of the bargain!

Toodle-loo, ladies and gents!

A fitting comeback for yourmother! John showed up at the MGS4 Gone Gold event with a pot-belly and black feathers sticking out of his mouth.

Oh yes ... This is where it began:
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=40685

Mr. Stickball wrote:

Who thinks X360>Wii on 9/11 in Japan?

Only the most ridiculous responses have been recorded below for you to enjoy:

Gamerace said:
I think or at least would hope that with a cheap price offering and far superior JRPG offerings the 360 might finally start giving the PS3 a run for it's money in Japan.

Outsell the Wii though? Even for a week? No. Don't see it.
321tttrini4everz said:
normally, i don't post on m$ and nin threads but i had to with that topic...
was the title a joke or something ??
Fernando said:
Are you kidding, right?
321tttrini4everz said:
this is they worst thread of the fckn year if you ask me
trestres said:

This kid is a delusional 360 fan, read my post properly.

I never said the Wii WILL have a bump because of One Piece, I said I don't know if it will. Plus sales have been driven by Wii Fit and MKWii, anyone who denies that, or that thinks Wii will stop selling for 1 week so that 360 can sell more is very deluded.

jenny said:
Never, not even for one week, the only way would be for FF XIII to be exclusive for them in Japan and thats not happening for sure.
bbsin said:
I would love to see that happen, but unfortunately....... I'm realistic.
MIKE7388 said:
come on man thats unrealistic even with the price drop. the ps3 cant outsell the wii in japan. i dont see the 360 outselling the ps3 in japan that week. it takes a real good game for the 360 to even outsell the ps3 in japan...like ToV. but besides that one week, from there on its all history man
Beja-Beja said:
If it takes huge releases like Dynasty Warriors and MGS4 to move the ps3 past the wii for a week there is no way a new IP can help the 360.

Delusional.
Tuanniez said:
I predict, that for the week of 9/11 Xbox360 does 12k. I don't think the demand is as high as people say it is. It'll beat the PS3, but not the Wii ever.
stevechan said:
Infinite Undiscovery is not going to be as huge as ToV.
Pass the Wii?I wonder whether 360 can really pass PS3 again before we are talking about Wii.

These were the best of the best. There were other denials, but they weren't nearly as convincing as these

Gentlemen, start your crow-eating engines!!!
http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=2028

Console :

Wii

NDS

PS2

PS3

PSP

I'm glad I haven't had any crow yet. I think.

I don't make too many bold predictions.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.