By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MadWorld trailer looks soooooo CASH

souixan said:
bardicverse said:
The next variant will be Johnny, instead of Cash, which will bring us full cycle back to the 1960s ;)

I hurt myself today
On my Wii Fit Board
Lost my balance in yoga and fell
Onto my 3rd party Wii accessory sword

=D

Meh at least pick an original Jognny Cash song and not a remake of a NIN song >.<

It just came to me. Besides whos Jognny Cash? ;)

Back on topic, I like the art style. Sorta like a moving graphic novel. The trailer music definitely doesn't fit. Party Hip Hop totally doesn't fit. Check out "Another Body Murdered" by Booyah Tribe and Faith No More. Would be a perfect song for this trailer.

For some reason, watching this vid reminds me of the video for Take On Me by the Ah-ha's

Around the Network

oh you know who he's johnny cash's lesser known twin from the alternate reality I just made up.

why not: I hurt myself today
Upon my Balance Board
I focus on my grip
The only thing saving my tv
The wiimote tears a hole
through my big screen tv
Try to use the damn wrist strap
But Nintendo hates my HD.

man... I'm tired.. I tried anyway though.

Esmoreit said:
Awesome, totally not into hip-hop but this soundtrack sounds like a perfect fit (though metal would be good to. Rammstein anyone?)

Anyway, defining moment in physics for me would be the moment Jack threw a guy between a moving train and a pillar. You could see the guy getting stuck between the two.

As I see it now it's kinda like a streets of rage with better graphics and more variaty which is good.

Will now go play Zack and wicki in contrast

agreed for fighting and violence hip hop is kinda weak...just try to imagine that vidoe playing with

yes much more fiting for violence

this game looks a lot like godhand which means i must purchase this! being that i loved godhand

Wow, I wasn't expecting much from this game and was pretty skeptical about the look but it's looking pretty incredible.

Around the Network
Hawk said:
Naum said:
So cash?? I don't get it...

::shrug::  probably attempting to sound cool or hip.

Just because I rock doesn't mean I'm made of stone. ):

am I the only one who doesnt think this game will pass through ESRB rating? if it gets an AO, it either will never hit the console, or it will have to change/water down the violence.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Impressive feel of B&W comics. The animation is also good. Looks as a first day purchase to me.

kingofwale said:
am I the only one who doesnt think this game will pass through ESRB rating? if it gets an AO, it either will never hit the console, or it will have to change/water down the violence.

Only way it'l get AO is if there's nudity/sex. If its JUST gore, it'll get an M rating.

kingofwale said:

the violence surely won't be worse than say god of war.

this game looks very good, I hope wii owners here already have this preordered or are planning on buying this.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka