By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MadWorld trailer looks soooooo CASH

I really liked it when he held that guy up against the side of the moving train :)

Around the Network

umm im not really too excited for that game. i hoghly doubt im going to buy it. i will most definitely rent it though.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

This is looking perfect, love the part with the chainsaw fights and the cow in the tornado. Can't wait for this game to be out, the black and white style is looking really good.

this game looks awesome!!!

loved the soundtrack to the clip aswell. and thats the first time i've seen the motorcycle gameplay, looks sweet

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Naum said:
So cash?? I don't get it...

must be a 4channer

Around the Network

That Game looks so sweet.

Nice!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

so Cash is the term? I remember Phat and Butters and stuff like that never heard Cash, nifty.

I need this game... this game is just what the wii needs, more highly stylized over the top things.

Honestly I don't know if I'll be able to stomach all that ultra-violence, alot of it made me wince
The style is unique and original, but i can't see myself playing this for a long time, I will have a headache within 15 minutes.
I hope it do well though.

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

Wow, that actually really impressed me. I had no real interest or expectations for this game but now if it gets decent reviews I may pick it up.