By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MadWorld trailer looks soooooo CASH

This is probably gonna be the most awesome thing to hit the Wii yet.

I drink your milkshake.

Around the Network

Damn, is Sega publishing some awesome shit these days or what? Sure, their transition to this generation was a little iffy, but now... That looked just freakin' amazing. Exciting, even.

The Rap "music" though, is still epic fail.  I hope we can implant our own tunes to play the game if that's what the soundtrack is going to be.  Hardcore violence like that is better suited to Death Metal.

Naum said:
So cash?? I don't get it...

::shrug::  probably attempting to sound cool or hip.

Game looks awesome to me.  I am looking forward to this one.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

The next variant will be Johnny, instead of Cash, which will bring us full cycle back to the 1960s ;)

I hurt myself today
On my Wii Fit Board
Lost my balance in yoga and fell
Onto my 3rd party Wii accessory sword

=D

Now this is a game to look forward to. Even the trailer music is nice

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network

dang no one wants to say something bad about this game....AAA please sega you could make me happy

Awesome, totally not into hip-hop but this soundtrack sounds like a perfect fit (though metal would be good to. Rammstein anyone?)

Anyway, defining moment in physics for me would be the moment Jack threw a guy between a moving train and a pillar. You could see the guy getting stuck between the two.

As I see it now it's kinda like a streets of rage with better graphics and more variaty which is good.

Will now go play Zack and wicki in contrast

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

bardicverse said:
The next variant will be Johnny, instead of Cash, which will bring us full cycle back to the 1960s ;)

I hurt myself today
On my Wii Fit Board
Lost my balance in yoga and fell
Onto my 3rd party Wii accessory sword

=D

Meh at least pick an original Jognny Cash song and not a remake of a NIN song >.

This is the first time I've really felt excited for this game......sense!

Wow, I can't say I was interested in this before, but that looks nice.