By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Poll is Up!!

It's obvious who would win... the character least connected to reality has the most scope for both attack and defense.

super_etecoon said:

My deepest sincere apologies to all those who have been affected. I will be on my best behavior from now on...promise. And I'm still trying to figure out who Samus is. Is he a popular character?

I think he was in Mario Kart.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:

It's obvious who would win... the character least connected to reality has the most scope for both attack and defense.

super_etecoon said:

My deepest sincere apologies to all those who have been affected. I will be on my best behavior from now on...promise. And I'm still trying to figure out who Samus is. Is he a popular character?

I think he was in Mario Kart.

I think that reply deserved a link.

link is ahead by 1 vote, that's it its over link won:P

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Ok...since this one is so close I need to publicly state a closing time for this poll.

I'm in California....so I'm using Pacific Standard Time.

I'll also edit my first post with this information.

This poll ends at 12pm on Tuesday, August 26th.

Wow.. Kratos is behind Link by 4 votes... WTF is with the Sackboy beating Dante! XD

Around the Network

There's only a little over 24 hours left for this poll...and Link has a 7 vote lead. This would be a good time for any of you lurkers who haven't signed up at VGChartz to come in and make a difference. At this point ever vote counts...unless you want to pick Dante.

Link and Kratos is head to head now

pichu_pichu said:
Link and Kratos is head to head now

um....they've been head to head for the last few days.

lol. sackboy is beating Master Chief.... but seriously guys, we all know Kratos would win....

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Four hours to go....and Kratos is ahead by 5. This might get interesting.