By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Poll is Up!!

Here's the thing, though. Ganon would destroy Kratos. I have no doubt in my mind about that....

And we all know what happens to Ganon at the end of every Zelda....

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
Here's the thing, though. Ganon would destroy Kratos. I have no doubt in my mind about that....

And we all know what happens to Ganon at the end of every Zelda....

bah, he would die just from looking at kratos muscle never mind anything else

RolStoppable said:
Who is responsible for the polls? Just because it's clear that Samus > everyone, doesn't mean that she can't be in the poll.

Samus?  Haven't heard of that one.  Is it a Pokemon?

Kratos takes the lead!

RolStoppable said:
super_etecoon said:
RolStoppable said:
Who is responsible for the polls? Just because it's clear that Samus > everyone, doesn't mean that she can't be in the poll.

Samus? Haven't heard of that one. Is it a Pokemon?

You are definitely the wrong person to make the polls. It's just like Michael Pachter being an analyst of the videogames industry.

I could only dream of doing my job as well as Michael Pachter.  That guy's right almost half the time.

Around the Network

Kratos is ahead??????????

=O

This has to be the closest poll we've ever had. Either people are strolling in late....or something far more devious is afoot.

The poll is flawed anyway, it's 2 Sony vs 1 Nintendo vs 1 Microsoft vs 1 Microsoft/Sony.

Aj_habfan said:
The poll is flawed anyway, it's 2 Sony vs 1 Nintendo vs 1 Microsoft vs 1 Microsoft/Sony.

lol...yep.  It was a joke poll to begin with....with sackboy being the punchline.

I'm planning to do it a little more fair over the next couple months.   We'll start with each console and work it down to a few finalists.  I'll spread it out over time, though....so it's not just character battle every week.

And remember everyone...if you have a poll idea feel free to pm me.

RolStoppable said:
A joke poll? You get promoted and the first thing you do is to not take your position serious?

My deepest sincere apologies to all those who have been affected.  I will be on my best behavior from now on...promise.  And I'm still trying to figure out who Samus is.  Is he a popular character?