By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Poll is Up!!

Xen said:
nordlead said:
Munkeh111 said:
How can Link be winning, people just dont realise how awesome and powerful Kratos is

link can beat the all powerful ganon, who even has the tri-force of power. If he can do that, Kratos should be a piece of cake, since he doesn't have any parts of the triforce.

Kratos is a f****** god.

Not to mention, sure Link beats Ganon, but Kratos killed Ares.  He killed a god, when was the last time Link did that?

Around the Network

WTF how is SackBoy beating Master Chief (in a fight)? In terms of cute factor, sure, but come on...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
TruckOSaurus said:
Come on people, Link really!?!?? The question isn't about which game you like best but who would kick who's ass and Link would get crushed by Kratos, Master Chief and Dante.

For my part, I voted for Dante :

- He has guns (all with infinite ammo), swords, flaming fists, icy nunchucks, etc...
- He's half demon, there's practically no killing him. Throughout the DMC games, he gets pierced and stabbed so many times without any consequence (other than pissing him off).
- He can turn into a demon who can fly and shoot out lighting.

well, link can hold a bomb in his hands and only loose 1/4 of his 20 hearts, which he can then chop down a bush, with a single swing of his sword, to recover to regain that heart.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Torillian said:
Xen said:
nordlead said:
Munkeh111 said:
How can Link be winning, people just dont realise how awesome and powerful Kratos is

link can beat the all powerful ganon, who even has the tri-force of power. If he can do that, Kratos should be a piece of cake, since he doesn't have any parts of the triforce.

Kratos is a f****** god.

Not to mention, sure Link beats Ganon, but Kratos killed Ares.  He killed a god, when was the last time Link did that?

Majora, Four Giants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_characters_in_The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Majora%27s_Mask#The_Four_Giants

he Four Giants

The Four Giants are beings worshiped by the Terminans as gods and guardians of their world. When they assumed the responsibility of guardian deities, their friend the Skull Kid felt that they had wronged him, and he used the power of Majora's Mask to seal them into the four masked beasts. These four gods of Termina are worshiped at the Carnival of Time with a song sang at the top of the Clock Tower, in hopes of a good harvest in the year to come. They may be compared with the Four Heavenly Kings of the real-world Buddhist faith, which are also associated with the four cardinal directions. Once they are freed, the Four Giants are shown as enormous wood-like heads with greenish beards and long, skinny limbs. The Four Giants are also a trophy in Super Smash Bros. Melee, and appear in the background of the "Great Bay" stage of the same game, catching the falling moon, and tossing it up into the sky again.

Another way to read this poll

Kratos = Sony Fanboys

Link = Nintendo Fanboys

Dante = PS3/360 Fanboys (notice that this is getting the smallest votes)

Master Chief = Microsoft Fanboys

Sack Boy = Sony Fanboys

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

The question shouldn't be how Link is winning. The question should be how the hell does the Sackboys have more votes than Dante!?!?!

axumblade said:
nordlead said:
Munkeh111 said:

Um. Last time I checked, or played Brawl, Jigglypuff could beat Ganon. o.~

And SSBB is a Zelda game?

Dgc1808 said:

DAMNIT... dante would be the most realist win.... but who can resist this little guy......

Heres sackboy lol

link... lol
I am not telling my vote...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

....I voted for Sackboy...nothing can hurt his sack body so he wins!

^_^