By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Squilliam gets +1 respect from me.

Around the Network
drudaddy said:
Gobias said:
drudaddy said:

can't wait until next month (price cut) so xbox360 can put the ps3 into hibernation for the holidays

Just like it did in July.

Oh wait.

It was toward the end of july so... plus it was only beaten by 20k, wait until you see the august npd I guarantee the ps3 won't be winning

I'll be sure to bring this up at the August NPD thread.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Whats with the wii its been like this for a couple weeks now the demand couldnt drop like a rock or just this fast. wheres the 2.5 million wiis werent they going to increase production?

If you look at Nintendo's stock price (NTDOY), its telling you the slowdown in sales is already happening...(despite recording record revenue and profit).

Red4ADevil said:
Whats with the wii its been like this for a couple weeks now the demand couldnt drop like a rock or just this fast. wheres the 2.5 million wiis werent they going to increase production?

All they have to do is drop price to 199, and instantaneous sales once again.  Thats the luxury of being Mr. Wii.

Console Agnostic since 2001.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
konnichiwa said:
Torillian said:
konnichiwa said:
DMeisterJ said:
Squilliam said:
DMeisterJ said:
So Squilliam...

I like your sig now!

Well, now that those four weeks are over and done with, let's move back to the era of PS3 winning Weekly every week.

I feel so let down.

Are you going to cry?

Lol watch out for next week though I guess the sales will go down considering gamers are waiting now for a 80 GB PS3. Possible that X360 will sell more than PS3.

As far as I've read, the 80g is already available in many areas in the US.  I'm not sure there will be a big downturn next week.

Jeuh I read that aswell but Europe is not so far..The sales dropped this week in Euope and I expet the same next week.

Ahh....I thought this was mainly due to NA, suppose I forgot about the others sales dropping.  How long until Europe gets the new console?

I think the shipments for the countries in Europe will be from 27th August till half of September. Probably UK will get it before than Spain, Italy etc;.

This begs the question, is the Wii really as front loaded as once predicted?

Console Agnostic since 2001.

talkingparrot said:
Red4ADevil said:

All they have to do is drop price to 199, and instantaneous sales once again.  Thats the luxury of being Mr. Wii.

Or 99.99 it helped the GameCube get some good sales but that wont happen forfew years.

the Wii defeated the xbox360, PS3 and PSP in the month? and you are saying is losing?

You're weird

trestres said:
@Konnichiwa: Lol... Do the math. This week Wii > PS3 + 360 combined. Wii needs to sell more than 46.9% of the share this week to get the % up.

Wii will be ahead of 50% for the week, so yeah, this number are helping Wii increase its market share.

actually no.

wii is around 244k this week

ps360 is around 230k

14k is not even 0.1% of marketshare.